vet channel sales expansion

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vet channel appears to be hiring an expansion field force in the midwest. Every market has an ad on their job site. anybody have info?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell us what is going on with Hills expansion . PAY ETC.

3. Vet Man

Vet Man Guest

I heard the Hills division of P&G is closing down. Sales are down, they havent conduct any real studies in 30 years....sad

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know what you are talking about . 1st of all Hills is a division of Colgate-Palmolive and they are in the process of a mass expansion from coast to coast.
    Stop spreading Propoganda. You probably work for Royal Canin.

5. Vet Man

Vet Man Guest

You're right, colgate , but I'm right as well, sales are down... Period. That made less money in 2011 than 2010, also they have lost market share... Fact. Also, when was the last innovative study published by Hills????? 30 years ago. And don't say y/d, that is a comic book.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales may have been down year vs. year, but when your market share is so high ,it does not take much for you to lose some .That is expected in any business unless you are a monopoly. Don't sweat , Wait until you see what is coming down baby........

7. Vet Man

Vet Man Guest

So if I'm right, how don't I know what I am talking about??? The error of Hills is coming to an end. S/D hahahahahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever heard of the "next big thing"? If not , Then you heard it here first. Stay tuned to the marketplace .We will see who will have the last laugh.

9. R. Ed Rocket

R. Ed Rocket Guest

Is it another weight loss box??? Antvantage II ????
    Hahaha. What a joke of a company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so lame. we are doomed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember this- Hills wrote the book- all others just read it. Hill's is" Big Daddy" OK-end of discussion.......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone interviewed as yet for the new Hills positions? What is the pay amount? How long is training. Is there any home study? I am from Big Pharma background and trying to make a change.Thanks.

13. After 10 years, my base is mid 30’s and the commission is a ton. Last month I was able to download 5 songs and treat my lady to night out at Outback… yes, the steakhouse.

Training is nt that bad, its 3 days. First day you learn the Hills alphabet, its confusing because most of the letters don’t make any sense. Day two, science. They go over the science behind the diets; for example, C/D… because Hills says it works. I/D, Hills says it can cure every type of Gastrointestinal disease. Y/D is a little more complicated, because Hills thinks it may work…. And so on. Finally, day three, marketing…. 2012 breakthrough, instead of a weight loss box, Hills is going to sick the w/d and r/d in a box shaped like a sphere and call it “the bubble diet”…. Genius.

Hills is a great place, our move to use distribution is not a desperation move at all, everything here is peachy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this post is somewhat bogus . He is a commedian.

15. Vet Man

Vet Man Guest

Oh wow, a bubble diet!!!!! I'll take 20

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIVE ME A TRUCKLOAD !!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I just had a f2f interview with Hills for territory mgr position Vet channel. I would like some Feedback on time it usually takes for them to make decision? If they are going to hire you, who usually calls? Do they check reference before offer or after? Where their any indicators if you will get hired? Do they let you know if you were not selected? Interview lasted about 45 min...seem to go well... Please help!

18. Judging by your grammar and use of "thier"; you are definitely Hills material…. dope

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@ hills foe life: I guess you didn't have an answer, which means you dont work for Hills...anyone out there that is professional and can provide some feedback will be great...I have a family to take care of just need some accurate info...

20. Well I don’t have any answers regarding your questions but I have an opinion, in my opinion is your family is screwed if you are the bread winner….hahahaha... dope