vet channel sales expansion

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. If you get hired your family can always eat the dog food, low pay for low lifes

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Com'on Guys . Grow up . If you don't have anything good and supportive to say to people who are going through difficult times in this bad economy - Then just shut up. Put your foot in the other person's shoe . These are stressful times for some . Please, if anyone has the info . being asked for by the person who recently had the interview with Hils ---Just share it . THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID THEY SAY HOW LONG IS TRAINING AND WHEN/WHERE?

4. Richy Rich

Richy Rich Guest

True, Obama is the worst and he has killed our economy. That still doesn’t excuse Hills putting their same weight loss diet in a round box and calling it the “bubble diet” just so then can charge more. Also, it doesn’t excuse your use of “their”.
    Tip: don’t let your family eat S/D longer than six months. HAAHAHAHAHAHAH

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fool. You are an ignoramos. You need a life . I pitty you.You must have been neglected as a child . You need LOVE. Take your medication and grow up.-It is better to be thaught of as a fool than to open your mouth to remove all doubt. A word from the wise is but good enough. I hope this helps. Chereo!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother!! way to go .Let him have it.--LMAO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, training is composed of 3 section. Online, classroom, and field training. Classroom training is done at corporate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks . I had f2f last week also and waiting on next steps. Good Luck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone answer these questions ?Many of us would like the answers but we are too shy to ask. BUT WE ARE READING THE POSTS.

10. So you are Pro Obama? Pro Bubble Diet? Pro letting Nimrod’s family eat S/D long then 6 months?
    Wise up and get off the Hills Teat

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Good Luck to you as well. It seems like they may not have made any decisions yet. Can you tell me what you thought of your interview? I know there are 2 start dates. Last Monday in Feb and the first Monday in March.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

27th Feb and /or Mar. 5th start dates. I had pannel interview /star questions . I felt good about my performance but don't know who I am up against. Do you know how many people were interviewed for each position?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I felt ok about my performance, Answered the questions well I think. It just depends on what they are looking for. I don't know how many I was up against but they ask if I was relocatable an I said yes to hopefully increase my chances. They elaborated on the territory, etc. I felt good about the overall interview, just a little anxious

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. I said that I was relocatable in the future also .Just playing the waiting game now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently laid off Big Pharma guy Here....What is the expected pay for territory manager salary and bonus potential ? What type of company vehicles do they give you ? How often DM rides with you? Is Quota realistic ? What is the dress code ? Thanks for answers which can help me make some personal decisions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that's all we can do at this point. I'm curious if anyone has been offered or if they are just going to wait until all interviews are done. I know they are interviewing this week as well. So maybe they will all meet back at corporate and collaborate on where people will be placed before they make any offers. Especially with this many positions.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been contacted for interview? Pay isn't as competitive as pharma. Not sure of car type. According to expansion, dm rides seem to be at least once a month. Quota is questionable but achievable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I have been invited to interview. I hope that my past 6 figure income does not disqualify me . At the same time I need to make an income that I can live on. Any ballpark
    range that I can expect to be paid in this position?

19. Please see Post #14

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow !!! if the pay is anyway close to what post #14 states then maybe I shouldn't pursue this opportunity..Will investigate further . THANKS.