vet channel sales expansion

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Vet Man

Vet Man Guest

HAHAHAHAHA…… Hills prospects are as dumb as their reps…..hahahahahaahah… at this rate, even Purina is going to pass Hills (after Royal Canin does)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard someone was suppose to get a call today "Target" Rep for the position!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They made all their call backs for interviews Monday 1/30, then another phone interview with a TM tues 1/31 and a final meeting 1/2. If you made it to the final meeting then its your job as long as you pass the background check. The car is a Ford Escape, the base salary is $65,000 plus bunuses. The start date is Feb 20, so if youdidnt get a call then sorry you didnt make it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they had face-to-face interviews last Tuesday for the Columbus territory at the Embassy Suites Columbus Airport Hotel. Then they were going to call back a "target" territory rep to make a call out to a Hill's territory rep for questions and then face-to-face again with the district manager & Hill's veterinarian! Is this the same position you are talking about?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill's is a great company. Pay is very generous. Not sure how it compares to pharma or other vet companies. They treat you well, they give you great training. The DMs are very nice and the job is not that hard. If you can go out and work hard every day, you can make a decent living and have a secure job with low stress. What more can you ask for in this shitty economy. I am grateful to have a job.
    For those of you interviewing, I don't have any specific answers, but I strongly advise you to get your answers from the person who interviewed you and not from some anonymous moron on this site.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been offered TM job for vet sales? If so, how was the second f2f interview? What type of questions were asked? Was it less intense than first interview? Is anyone relocating for a position? If so tell me the process

7. I was offered the Alaska territory. Apparently, instead of a company car, I am getting a sled and wolves (not even sled dogs, but rescue wolves) for transportation, not too happy about that. The 2 nd interview isn’t as intense, they just go through role playing scenarios; but that is kind of easy since the only answer us Hills Reps can say is” Because Hills says so”. Its just coming up with different inflections in your voice each time is where the difficulty comes in. Good luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are r*****s. You sell DOG FOOD! Ha Ha!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Smith is running the show at Hill's now and he's a bona fide ASSHOLE. If he shakes your hand be sure to count your fingers afterward. Hill's day in the sun is done. The overall therapeutic diet market continues to shrink & now Hill's is going to start taking it up the ass on market share.