Veterans that don't know about cafepharma or know but don't visit...

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are in denial that this industry is BS.

Just wanted to share that!

Good night!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for wasting our time and letting us know that you have sour grapes after getting kicked out of the business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Veterans that don't knrunow about cafepharma or know but don't visit...

More like a cult than a business. A cult that kills over 100,000 people every year. And you are proud to be a drug rep, you dope.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. It seems a number of them are still hanging around here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to warn you but you are too dense to review your history about this industry.

No sour grapes here. I made close to 1 million selling these terrible drugs. I am not proud of it, because now I see it for what it really is and I am mad at myself for not seeing it early. I was drinking the K o o l aid, as you are now.

at some point in your life (if you are normal person), you will understand it.

you just don't understand it now, and that is too bad, because you are in a terrible industry with people that can't sell, don't care about you or your development, and selling products that do more harm than good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you have a very bad case of sours grapes.

Look, I and many others, feel bad that people like you got kicked out. It is tough on families since people like you have to deal with a much harder financial picture. However, there really is no need for you to take out your frustrations by being bitter on this board. It really doesn't help your situation.