Via oncology prefers Genentech

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which team is responsible for this disappointing news? Someone should be fired for this screw up. Time to hold people accountable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So that would be our pathetic VAP team. Kim Siebel's team specifically but they won't fire her. She is a wonderful puppet, who for some unknown reason, is protected.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont blame Kim for her incompetent skills, blame the pathetic fucks for promoting her past her skill level. Typical here at BMS but most other companies would have fired her years ago.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This failure shines a big spotlight on Kimmie....she is a complete f* up and her limited skill set is finely catching up to her with this loss...her boy, Sean, who sucks her ass constantly, also gets a big heap of do do for this...the funny part is a former BMS market access person who bailed and went to Genentech was the person who scored the win at Via!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Good for her!

6. anonymous 5

anonymous 5 Guest

lol calling someone incompetent when you should still be in the mailroom is laughable

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was adro to Bittetti in Neuroscience way back. Protected and part of the murdo - bittetti - mercier - hoch - trapp cult of corrupt leaders who endorse one another’s careers independent of actual results. This is why the culture is so bad. You can’t change a poor culture when you never change the leaders and they keep promoting one another interminably.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats a big statement, can you back it up with evidence?
    Or are you full of hot air and BS?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fat Fuck Trapp was the biggest bag of hot air who rested on his old virology laurels as his credentials.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooooh looks like I struck a nerve. Are you really in denial of the fact that what I wrote above is the conventional wisdom? The same names from the neuroscience division 2008 - 2012 keep reappearing “developed” in new “leadership” oncology roles, often with the new buzzword “worldwide” in their titles. The quid pro quo, “you help me out, and I’ll get you to such and such level” disposition of this group is obvious.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest