ViiV Culture=Backstabbing

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2018 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the tenured ViiV reps are going through the motions along with the RSD to protect the gsk salary.

Juluca is a dog and Triumeq is dying.

The new ViiV reps work hard but the tenured reps don’t want any help because it exposes the 2 calls per,day.

Sorry, I am newer to,ViiV and wish more,worked.

Ms Waterhouse please see this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t disagree with above. Truth be told, with Triumeq dying and Juluca dead on arrival, it wouldn’t matter how hard people worked. Nothing in the near or distance future makes me feel any better in regards to potential products to sell. I think it’s just a matter of hanging on and trying to lose less market share than my peers here at GSK. It’s no longer a matter of selling what’s new, because it sucks. I just pray to hold on to most of what I have.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greater R&F and more fake C2W from RSD will save the day along with best practices from fieldtrainers during calls. It worked in the 80s. Larger teams a must

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VIIV simply adopted GSK model of RF on a bunch of busy work that have zip to do with sales. I jumped from respiratory for a better culture. It’s as bad or worse. The difference is selling a dog now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when layoffs come in HIV near the end of this year, will they be based on tenure? Performance with all products or just Juluca (I hope not Juluca, otherwise we are all goners). Will volume of territory dictate we go 3 to 2 or 3 to 1.5?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anything like the GSK layoffs in the past territory volume will be part of it. The RSDs don’t have a say. It always seemed very random to me

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hope the injectables do well. I see these as only slightly more mainstream than these 2 drug dogs we are pushing. Even so, our Yuge Pods are too big. Good luck to all in the impending HIV job cuts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking now. I see no way HIV stays with this many reps. The current 2 drug regimine isn’t selling at all in my territory, and I know it will be the same with next year’s product. I can’t wait around for an injectable. I fear our goals won’t be realistic with this niche product. I figure with the job market as good as it is now, now is the time to look. Good luck to all over the next couple months in HIV, it’s going to be a rough ride!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want the injectable to succeed, but still a 2 drug dog CAB/RPV. Unless Juluca does better worried that docs won’t use injection. Sad that ViiV used to be the place to be but now the morale is so dead and fake. Respiratory RSDs ruined it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

advanced training for both new hire groups from last year canceled for ViiV. A bit concerning.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS was tough but paid for sales. Here I get harassed for s**t Juluca sales but don’t get paid more for the sales. ViiV sucks

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite concerning. Layoffs are inevitable. It’s hard for me to sell with a straight face right now. I believe Triumeq has its place, and Dolutegravir is a really good drug, Juluca is an absolute joke. We are going backwards with this sh@tshow, and the 2 drug combo’s to follow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We run off good people. ViiV has a toxic culture that pits new TAMs against existing TAMs. RSDs falsify. Keep C2W

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DTG is a great drug. RPV, lamivudine, no. CAB, no. Injectable 2 dog regimen is going to suck if this continue.

3rd useless rep made things worse.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t a curt or smug remark, but this is not the first time this has happened to a company and it’s sales force - Viiv got outmaneuvered by its competitor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the US Sr. Leadership team with Bill gone?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, Marlon, Colleen signed off on a expansion where access already stunk. Course they were clueless because everyone enters “calls” whether seeing customer or not. No see customers do not exist. The company paid on R & F so we gave it to them. Now Triumeq, Tivicay, and dog on arrival Juluca are getting killed the company is beating us up on sales. Bonus will stink as we won’t make national goal. Bill and Marlon retired while th getting is good leaving us with terrible RSDs and crap culture

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but on point. Unfortunate for us as ViiV sales are too low to support all of us. DTG is great, but someone inside had to know that Tivicay and Descovy are popular combo for a reason. not RPV or lamividine.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I SAID BRACE