ViiV Culture=Backstabbing

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2018 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you sound arrogant, and a little douchey.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you sound arrogant and a little douchey!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider from home office here. Have on definite authority that if the DTG/3TC launch isn’t on par with Biktarvy, there will be significant downsizing in the ViiV salesforce come Q4. Better get your asses out there and sell this dog, or your free ride is over!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is something called a dictionary for any words you did not understand.
    Sincerely,
    Educated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re the lingering dingleberry on the anuses of internet trolls!

Sincerely,
    Amused by you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post #218. So what is this company you speak of? The one that is soooo professional. Hugs a and family are a bad thing? So what are you really saying? That you would prefer someone to kick you in the nuts and say you're welcome? But hey, you get a nicer car. You are a joke my friend.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not care what anyone says about working at ViiV, I do next to nothing for a decent paycheck and I bet I survive the layoffs. Car is fine, pay is fine, and I just have to carry around an ipad all day and occasionally put data into it. I think my manager likes me and appreciates that I lie the lies that need to be lied. Ten more years in pharma and I will retire and that is all I care about.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know the DTG/3TC launch won’t even be close to that of Biktarvy, it will be more like Juluca’s launch. We can only pay so many doctors to write this shit. So when will the layoff’s be?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post in the thread. Same here. This is the best job in pharmaceuticals and I doubt we will have any layoffs during the rest of my career.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until after this next launch until they realize 3 per pod Is 1-2 too many? I say September we get notice of a conference call and 1/3rd of us are gone by November 1st.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have on pod mate that does NOTHING and seems to survive just fine. My relationships with several big accounts are fantastic and they tell me that person NEVER makes an appearance unless it is during my lunch appointments! How is this possible or good business? Why does Viiv pay someone like that a salary? I might get laid off while that jackass keeps his job?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens all the time. Are you really this dim??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a very smart pod mate. It is a 3 person pod result not based on sales. You should relax.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in one of these pods, do 1 lunch a week and call it good....my metrics looks great!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to my gynecologist recently and she told me their practice has shut down 100% to pharma reps because the companies are sending too many and they (we!) bring little to no value. She said reps are not allowed to ever be on property. Wow! It is a sign of the times but it makes me wonder...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Where the hell have you been? This is pharma. It's been that way for the past several years! This post is ridiculous. Let me sum it up for you. ALL of PHAMRA / BIOTECH has the same access issues. Products need to be promoted and will continue to be promoted. If your product is profitable reps stay. If not, layoffs. We have all been through it. So let's move on! We have a product launch...Sell your a$$ off! Spare me / us the ...oh its a dog yada yada yada crap! This new medicine should reach block buster status. So get out and sell! Jesus, I can't believe I'm even commenting on this ridiculous thread!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did she remove the dildo battery that came loose butch?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blockbuster Status? Like Juluca? The closest DTG/3TC will get to Blockbuster is that of the rental movie variety that went bankrupt. I’ve got 2 pod mates that can go push this pos, I’m going to relax and work on my metrics!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, I drank the Kool-Aid before the Juluca launch.....not this time, my friend!