ViiV Culture=Backstabbing

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2018 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just completed my first DTG/3TC spreadsheet. Looking good, I tell you! I’m going to spreadsheet this baby to the top, so I’m not one getting let go during the downsizing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that consumer isn't located in NC or PA right? Consumer is in NJ and has always had a separate location than the Pharma and Vaccine units.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to all of my peers at ViiV looking to get out prior to the layoffs. I just found a new job. It is much easier to do now than wait until the announcement, as we still don’t know how massive the layoffs will be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Possibly written by a manager looking to “ help” people leave as soon as possible without any benefits

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am having difficulty finding other companies take me seriously because of our lack of sales numbers/ridiculous set up versus almost all other companies. ViiV is going to be hard to get away from before layoffs!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that exact same thing from many others. Have not yet started looking. How much time do you think before the house of cards collapses? I dont think we have more than a year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not original poster, but I think GSK/ViiV is hoping people leave to avoid severance. I’m thinking we get through launching DTG/3TC, and once those disappointing numbers start rolling in, heads will roll. Late summer at the latest.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please get me out of the ViiV/GSK clown show. This isn’t sales, it’s make believe....And I ain’t Mister Rogers! I have too many neighbors in this POD!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha - yes. 1 from each POD must go, and DTG/3TC is going to rock!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you smoking....DTG/3TC is going to suck worse than Juluca for sure, and that’s hard to imagine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing they are holding off on laying off us at ViiV until July or August.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or Fall - big layoffs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about respiratory?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both HIV and Respiratory on chopping block this year...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m our of here - this company sucks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard severance for us let go in HIV will be delayed like everyone else. GSK sucks!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard 40% reduction in HIV sales (ViiV) was approved.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DTG/3TC will do even worse than Juluca. Why?

Because we rushed Juluca to market during the Christmas holiday season in 2017 because we were desperate to beat Biktarvy to market,..., and launched miserably anyway.

Now Biktarvy is well established as a market leader and we are launching another 2 drug dog.

Just being real. I am looking and hoping to get a new job before dealing with another bad launch and layoffs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am astounded by our doubling down on the 2 Drug strategy. We are being told to remain enthusiastic about D3 while there is literally no interest in 2 drug HIV regimens. Every single HIV provider I have spoken to almost laughs at my face when talking about 2DR. If D3 sucks worse than Juluca this may well be the end of the company in its present form. Leadership is either delusional when banking on D3 or they give the impression so that there isn't widespread chaos as they start dismantling the HIV space. I don't see much upside to the whole 2D strategy