ViiV new sales bonuses force sales of 2DR for PLHIV

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 1:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a ViiV TAM who has worked in ASOs throughout my career. I have encouraged my ECLs to read this as many agree.

I am an advocate for PLHIV and have asked my customers to read this. ViiV is putting a sales commission system in place so that I have to tell you that a 2DR is equal to 3DR. If not, I will lose my job.

Our direct to patient (DTP) and customer education is only focused on moving people from effective 3DR to risky 2DR.

I joined ViiV 100% for an increase in salary, but I work with a team who only cares about getting people on Dovato or Juluca regardless of circumsatance.

My financial situation is clearly better now working for ViiV instead of an ASO or in public health.

With sales commissions ViiV will require that I and everyone else in the field to say that 2DR is as effective as 3DR even if that is not true.

HIV is life threatening. We are now going to be paid on commission for sales. Most of my colleagues including me want to make the $ regardless.

NOTE: My RSD just told me today that people who quit under him did not buy into the GSK “philosophy”,but those who stay will like the bonuses for Dovato.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is sad, pathetic and shows how unethical GSK is. These are people's lives. You would not want a member of your family or yourself to be lied to regarding your life. How can you justify these untruths? Your additional bonus dollars doesn't make up for someone's suffering and you won't be paying for their funerals. How can you live with yourself?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you expect anything different? Right back to what cost them $3 Billion back in 2012. The dog has returned to slurp up its vomit! The smart person would begin to document right away. Get a good Qui Tam attorney, to help guide you through the process. Be first to file it’s important. If this company gets busted again by DOJ, you may be the one that brings them down, for good! Gsk needs to be made an example of, and given the corporate death penalty. Just a matter of time until someone gets juicy evidence I’m sure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Dovato, I’m going to make the BIG BUCKS!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you won’t, because your competition is way more capable than you. Your at GSK, haha.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wear the golden handcuffs at ViiV along with many like me who make over $130k with a free car. I take Triumeq personally and would never take our 2DRs as it is too risky.

With all the layoffs at GSK and resignations at ViiV, none of the RSDs or VPs have the moral backbone to do anything other than push the risk of a 2DR (Dovato/Juluca).

Our RSDs and marketers are mostly GSK so they don’t understand PLHIV.

I need the income but cannot with good conscience recommend Dovato or Juluca.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So therefor you will compromise your moral compass and do what your told! Nice picture of courage you represent! Loser, think your stuck! Clearly a self fulfilling prophecy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK - enough is enough with this 2DR bullshit. This is embarrassing. I’m tired of my customers bashing my head in on this crap.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New cycle market positioning: Reps First, Patients somewhere else down the line. Now, prescribe my product please (batting eyelashes).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2DR is a failure - we fooled no one with our “new” products

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My customers laugh in my face asking me if that is what I would recommend for my family members. That is a difficult question to answer. I don't believe in making up stuff, no amount of money or the promise thereof can make up for putting peoples health in harms way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be a Schwartz Direction. How you doing Texas teeth. Get your chiclets fixed yet?