ViiV

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all this is less than what Triumeq and Tivicay made in 2015 - shrinking profits , especially with new products and more sales people, is not good - hence all the talk at home office about layoffs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure you are adding correctly. There are new products and every territory is different.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, I am Viiv rep #4 in the pod!
    I want to talk with you about revolutionizing HIV therapy with just TWO drugs!
    Don't listen to my competitors - their THREE DRUG regimen sucks!
    But don't mind the person behind the crappy data curtain regarding virologic breakthroughs and its consequences !!!!
    Please prescribe one of my two drug regimens so I don't lose my job!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why you keep crawling out of your Gilead rock. It’s not a matter of competitor bashing or paying everyone to be a speaker or donating millions of dollars to buy your way through a disease state market. There is a place for everyone in the HIV market- if you don’t like it go back to your life and stop being miserable bullying other people. Everyone should realize that we are trying to help people with HIV. It’s great to think since the 80’s people don’t take 30 pills a day and there are options to take one pill a day with 3 or 2DR. The FDA and DHHS saw the benefits- go explain to them why you don’t see it. Just because you work for Gilead doesn’t mean there are only benefits for HIV patients from your drug. Yep Biktarvy has the market... for now. Arrogance is not a good look- it ages out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the point was they were making fun of Viiv having so many reps bombarding offices for regimens that just have not nor will likely catch on with customers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true