ViiV

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears you feel quite entitled to advance through the ranks. But it also appears you are frustrated by your lack of ability and business acumen, thus you can’t get anywhere. That kind of defines you as a looser. Don’t blame others, the job market is desperate for talent so clearly you lack talent. Do like virtually all GSK losers do: sit down, shut up, and accept the scraps you get. Ta!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the creepy rep in AZ who hates older reps and helped get one of his partners fired. He also slept with his manager. Karma happens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How close to the mark you are, and yet so far! I am in AZ as I write this, but I am not a him and I did not sleep with anybody at work. Your lame dogma will get run down by my good karma. Ta!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dovato marketing has a great feel for our target audience as nothing says gay male like a Thanksgiving Day Football game commercial! No wonder Dovato is one of the worst launches in history and only at just above a 1% market share. Maybe it will pass Juluca by next Thanksgiving?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh the stereotypes. I guess only straight men are the only viewers of NFL football. How about the uncle, cousin or brother watching who is gay and will be viewing these games with family? Or on their own? Yes, advertising can be used in a focused way. It can also be used by casting a brand net. You my friend are a hater..plain and simple. Take it from a gay 37 year old man who loves football. Go Saints!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just embarrassing - When ViiV was ViiV, we did well. As GSK, we have done nothing right. I don’t think if we literally gave Dovato away for free we could have had a worse launch - and now we are post launch phase just throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks. The 2DR pills are dead, just pray the shot does OK.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Despite what some of you think.."think", ViiV as a company is doing fantastic! A very profitable company with a mission that is second to none. The problem is, GSK needs more profits than we can deliver. GSK will put pressure..massive pressure on our performance. They don't care about what's reasonable or even attainable. It is going to maximum pressure from now on. And when we don't deliver on these unattainable goals, they will cut headcount. Not that we have all that much to cut. Even a 33% cut, as we all speculate, will only amount to about 100 reps nationally. Saving about $20 million per year. That is a drop in the proverbial bucket. GSK will use the only tactics they seem to understand which is "big pharma" metrics. Big pharma micro-management. Big pharma intimidation. So, ViiV as an independent company is very strong. It's GSK that is the problem. Let Deborah W. know this. Make her aware that ViiV is a small specialty organization that has and is delivering. 2DR is coming. It will become standard of care..Integrase is a relatively new molecule that is a beast! Many of you do not quite comprehend this. Including our providers. They will come to understand this in time. Point being, make upper management aware that Big Pharma is not the way to go. ViiV has operated at a very high level without this mentality. Peace out!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Integrase is a relatively new molecule that is a beast! Many of you do not quite comprehend this. Including our providers. They will come to understand this in time.”

Integrases have been on the market for THIRTEEN YEARS! If We nor providers don’t understand them after 13 years when exactly will they be comprehended? Problem is we never had a decent product to pair with Tivicay. ABC was linked to cardiovascular events (heart attack) which kept Epzicom off the guidelines as a “Preferred” option, thus, dooming Triumeq. We crossed our fingers for a gimmicky 2DR to work with one of the products being 3TC which has an extremely low genetic barrier. End of ballgame!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap!! That last person is wound way too tight! A little friendly advice..sincerely. Take a breath and have a drink. Life is too short. If you do not like the way the company is headed you should seek other employment. There are tons of job openings, in our industry and others. You should leave and find a happier place to work. Intergrase happen to be very effective...fact. Resistance has not been an issue with intergrase..fact. 3DR is standard of care..fact...but is so due to antiquated thinking. It will change.. time to embrace it or get the hell out of this company because 2DR is here to stay..fact. With that, I am raising a mimosa in your honor. Join me?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can scream and exclaim as much as you want that 2DR is standard of care, but the market has spoken and wholeheartedly disagrees with you. A 3DR newer than one of our 2DR just delivered a 1.3 Billion dollar QUARTER. Both of our 2DR COMBINED delivered less than 1/10th of that. That new 3DR growth rate continues to be exponentially higher than our 2DR’s, which in fact is not gaining as much business as we are losing in Triumeq. At this point even the most optimistic at GSK must realize how flawed a strategy this was. There is a TON of pressure on the shot to deliver, as the last 2 launches were absolutely terrible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

continue on living in your delusional world. Call me wound tight but EVERYTHING I noted was fact. You claim 3DR is antiquated thinking yet one of the drugs in our most recent 2DR is at least 20+ years old. Talk about antiquated in the ARV world!!!!! My suggestion for you since you had a suggestion for me to leave the company because I noted TRUTH, move away from the Kool Aid fountain and rub the poop off of your nose!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I’m not in sales, but am in manufacturing. I will say the pre market forecast and subsequent post market forecast was much, much higher than what we have actually had to produce of DTG/3TC. It is alarming how rapidly the actual need for DTG/3TC has decreased and the forward looking production needs have gone way down. I don’t know if the forecasting for this product was just way too Optimistic or sales has just done a much poorer job than they were supposed to do. Either way, something has been way off. It was good to see a commercial during the football game, I hope it drastically helps DTG/3TC.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

competitor rep here. Your drug sucks. The end

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is to the post #131. First, I agree with what you are saying. However, even a third rate HIV medication is a billion dollar baby. While not there yet, Dovato will become a billion dollar drug. Yes, Bik is far and beyond the market leader. Totally get that. But Dovato will get there. Now, if you still have issues with that and feel this ship is sinking, you should take the advice of the person who asked you to leave. I mean, why would you stay? Help me understand that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dovato will never be on the level of Biktarvy. Since Dovato launched it has come nowhere near forecast. Neither did Juluca for that matter! Juluca makes waaay more sense than a drug where one of its two components is a 20 year old, low genetic barrier “has been” that hasn’t been preferred nor recommended on any guidelines since Truvada launched damn-near 14 years ago. To answer your question...Trust me! I’m looking to be out and I have a couple of irons in the fire. Thanks for the advice though!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not leaving. Let's get real. You come on this site to complain like the rest of us. If you really had "irons in the fire" you wouldn't be wasting your time on cafe pharma. Just shut up and promote what the company puts in your bag. Do it ethically and with passion. ViiV will survive and do so in fine fashion. You are just lil b!tch who likes to b!tch. Ohhh no, bik is the market leader!! Ohhh noooo! What a lil b!tch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have big concerns with forecasting being so far off that manufacturing overproduced early and now are literally sitting on their hands. I’ve resigned to the fact that Triumeq was our last venture into market leadership. Both our 2DR pills will scrap along in the single digits market share wise for years, and combined never sniff market leadership or standard of care. More frightening is the overwhelmingly negative pre launch whispers I’m hearing about our HIV shot. Just seem way to cumbersome for patients and offices to even consider using. Scary...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest question here. Would like to get peoples honest thoughts. ViiV has an HIV medicine portfolio of Tivicay, Triumeq, Jaluca, and Dovato. With an injectable coming in a month. The current portfolio has in excess of 4 billon in annual sales. If everything is so gloomy here, as most have pointed out, what would we make of the other divisions within GSK? Nucala is not even a billon. Bynlesta is not a billion. Shingrex is not at a billion. Nucala already has stiff competition with more competitors on the way. Benlysta has competition on the way. Shingrex is the only vaccine worth a darn. We all know where Trelegy and Anoro stand. Oncology hasn't really gotten off the ground yet. So what do you make of ViiV vs the other divisions? Where should one go in order to have a future with this company?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest answer. GSK is a sinking ship in most divisions, including HIV. The launch of Juluca and Dovato were so poor you can only expect the same with the shot. We have been out thought and out executed at every level from management to marketing to sales in the HIV division. We are losing more than we are gaining with 2 relatively new products vs old products Tivicay and Triumeq, and getting crushed by our competition. You are right that ViiV is profitable compared to the other divisions, but future expectations are based on growth (meaning GSK took over a 5+ billion dollar a year company in ViiV). We now know GSK will have large layoffs in the HIV division like the other divisions, it’s just a matter of how massive and when.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to add to the last post. In 2017 when DTG was a 5+ Billion dollar product, and GSK knew multiple new products were coming to market and a large sales expansion, their forecasting for HIV was almost surely 7-8 Billion by 2020. Today, they are looking at a reality of around 5 Billion in 2020( a net loss, in their minds, of 3+ Billion). So while you bring up a 4+ Billion dollar division, and their forecast models just 3 or 4 years ago expected an 8 Billion dollar division (hiring, marketing, etc were based on this), do you see the huge problem?