Viiv

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2020 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this drug get used anymore?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So interesting to scroll back and look at how this thread has evolved or devolved depending on how you look at it. I was scrolling back and noticed back in August & September there was a huge backlash regarding TAMS being asked to go back into the field. A not so subtle push by management with a call activity tracking system. Look where we are today as a nation regarding positive covid cases and the number of covid related deaths. One leader in particular who resides in the Wasatch mountain area, should be fired! This individual created an unofficial ranking system that was based on call metrics. Where face-to-face interactions were weighted heavily. This was not a corporate sanctioned initiative. They made it up on the fly with no thought about the well being of our employees, their families or to the customers being called on. This person was told by filed management and field personnel that this was not a good idea. He chose to ignore them. How can people like this be allowed to remain in a leadership role? I hope this issue is being looked into. This is not a person who should be leading people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a knowledgeable MD that treats HIV then yes - daily. Unless you work for gilead

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh. you speak of Lewis. Can anyone explain where he came from and what his credentials were to be in the position he is in? Rumor is that he has a long history of bizarre behavior. Stress leave, paternity leave a year after the birth of his third child in order to go skiing, firing people because they are older, working out in his driveway. What's the story on him? Are the behaviors I have listed true or just rumor?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this attitude - we, at ViiV, are right and knowledgeable. The “idiots” not using our new(3 years old now) 2DR products, which make up nearly all the HIV community, are stupid. The ones “taking money” from Gilead, who make up the near 100% of Providers that have written their drug, are greedy. It’s been easy for me, as I’ve gotten over 4% of the patients in my geography on Dovato, and that is seen as outstanding! It’s no wonder we are now being told by GSK it’s time to put up or shut up in 2021, as you can’t keep losing patients/market share year after year and make excuses.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question was about dolutegravir you arrogant asshole. People like you should think before they speak and spew less of your poisonous opinions.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for another company - I don't know your territory, but I can tell you that I do not know any colleague who has a 2DR product with a higher market share than SEVERAL of the OLDER regimens that have not been promoted in years. Sorry, not sorry that we don't really take you seriously as real competition. But hey, three people (or is it four, I can't keep up any more, I just hear offices are sick of the influx) getting a solid paycheck and benefits for micro share seems pretty OK.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go back to your own page the. What goes up eventually goes back down... you are vial and spreading false data and can’t possibly feel good about yourself. I bet your company has
    A 2DR coming and some bullshit you will spin on that.
    The FDA approved the VIIV 2DR because of studies and data and real work people that are suppressed and doing fine. Biktarvy comes with faults too my fellow comrad, failures, resistance to M184, viral blips starting to show up. So just STOP IT . The scare tactics and insults are done. The gilead bullshit is spreading across the country and doctors are sick of it. Wait to see what 2021-2022 bring to HIV and let’s talk then. Remember your bullshit is about to explode in your face.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard with the commercials and all the dollars we have poured into Dovato we are losing money hand over fist. It is unsustainable and doesn’t seem to be changing. My gut says promotion on Dovato greatly decreases or goes away (like Juluca) once the shot comes out. GSK just won’t keep floating a product losing this kind of money.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look part of of the limitations of dovato was it launched with a naive patient indication only. With less new patients on care it limited Rxs . Its been 6 months with the switch indication and there are many options - most people were taking tivicay and descovy when biktarvy launched it was an easy logical switch. Theres onky so many times people want to bounce around on their huv meds. Insurance limits this too- 2DR or 3DR most people are comfortable supressed on a good treatment that theyve been on less than 2-3 years. If dovato launched before bik and had a switch indication yeah maybe market share wiuld have been higher.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your message is full of grammatical errors and is laughable. Look up "vial" and "vile" for starters
    Your market share is smaller than your pea brain if that is even possible. LOSER!!!!
    But thanks for the chuckle.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was discussed last week internally- Dovato is all but dead and will see a huge decrease in focus come Cab. There is HUGE expectations on the shot as our last 2, 2DR launches went so poorly we need to blow away forecast on it or it will be VERY bleak around here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sure that all remaining Dovato patients are the ones in the tv commercials. ;)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chances are not on the side of painful injections nor buy and bill in a market with little unmet need.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, only a couple of those are on Dovato. Look closely, others on the commercial are “currently living with HIV (aka - on Biktarvy)”

16. Fed Up

Fed Up Guest

You would think this company would have learned by now...... The biggest prescribers of the drug are the speakers. Now the RSD’s are pushing these business plans and the focus is on these speakers and how to get them to write even more. The pressure on the reps is very high and we all know what that leads to. If your smart make sure to keep really good notes so when a case comes against the company you can defend that your leadership directed you to develop these plans. Otherwise they will let you sink and will not defend you. Better yet call compliance hot line and report these RSD’s.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only Dovato writers we have, have been payed to play. Cab will be the same. It is what it is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has always been the case that speakers for GSK are big writers for the disease state they speak for. Just common sense. There are cases where a potential speaker has large potential to write, just not our product. In these cases we sign them up to speak. They go thru speaker training or otherwise called a sales job, and together with money for speaking we monitor their conversion to prescribing more GSK product. If that doesn't occur, we don't have them speak anymore.
    We sell the point to some speakers that are local to my territory that speaking is a way to get grow their business via networking. This might occur except in most cases the attendees are support staff that are not prescribing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better yet use those notes and obtain good qui tam council. Then turn them into the DOJ and who knows you too can smack down an 8 figure payout.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this is illegal and being closely looked at by the government- and all of it is true here at ViiV- won’t be long before these go by-by again