1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scotty was selling Amway in MS before she bailed him out and let him work at NCF, he’s a criminal

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scotty must have a lot of enemies. Sure wonder what he did to piss so many off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Amway?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone that has worked for Scotty and Shea for more than 18 months, what is being said on here is cowardly and simply not true. Here are the truths. If you perform, you are rewarded handsomely. If you are consistently underperforming there will be a sense of urgency. I’ve gotten paid every 2 weeks since going W2 and they are paying 75% of my benefits. I’ve never not been paid. My salary has increased multiple times in 9 months. Bottom line and the reason I don’t pay any attention to “cafepharma” is because these threads are full of negativity from obvious underperformers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that you did pay attention to the thread, any you admit that You have been paid while hundreds of contractors have not, and never will be paid for the work that they produced. I hope that Scotty and Shea appreciate your codependency as you uphold their lack of morals, judgement, and basic human decency. They could not survive if it were not for your blind dedication. Your parents must be proud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please ask Scotty about Herman Drive Surgical Center and his personal “relationship” with the CEO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought I would chime in, I can’t speak to anything prior to June/July of 2019, I came over in the W2 transition and due to EKRA laws they did change their pay scale. No bonuses however still a very lucrative opportunity awaits for those that can drive samples. It’s a start up, things have changed some but overall they have one of the most valued products in the space and things have really smoothed out. Car allowance + cell + benefits + expense account are all steady...no problems there.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can speak to things prior to June/July of 2019....you should ask Scotty and Shea how they ended up in the space they rent? They came in and asked favors of PhiLife and ended up renting the office next door through lies and half truths.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Herman Drive Surgical Center is permanently closed, Scotty’s Golden touch?? Whoever is on here defending Vikor..knock it off. Sooooo many reps got screwed out of tens of thousands of $$. Also, the accuracy in the technology identifying a pathogen is 50% wrong and Warren and Pappy know it. Numerous labs are showing white papers where Vikor comes in last In accurate pathogen detection capabilities.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the world did Shea and Warren drag Scotty with them away from NCF? They should have left the trash behind. The guy is the most pompous, arrogant douche bag in the industry. He is THE reason Vikor will fail.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Herman Drive Surgical Center? Info please

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a hospital in Houston that Scotty billed thru for 4 or 5 times normal reimbursed amounts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn’t bill through, he “claimed” he had a contract and that it was better than ours. When he found out we were sending commercial samples there he said “I’ll call the CEO and have your accounts placed under my contract and you’ll make more money for the same samples”. I told him absolutely not, we have our own contract and it’s working just fine, but he kept pressing the issue everyday. Finally had enough and called and was able to get the CEO on the phone, he said “Scotty who?”...I then called Mr Amway and told him the CEO had NO IDEA who he was and that no one had a higher rate than we did, and that was the last I heard from him until UCF. Then he calls and says UCF isn’t writing new contracts but he’ll allow us to send business through his and he’ll pay us...we passed. No way you ever let Scotty touch your money.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does Scotty branch continue to get away with being a complete slime ball?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is Amway?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

google it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is a Scotty Branch?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read this thread from the beginning and you’ll know

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scotty Branch is the biggest con man out there. An absolute joke. Even his managers laugh at him behind his back b/c everyone knows how he got in to his current roll as a “co-founder” of Vikor. Was at dinner the other night in South Carolina and his name came up. Everyone had a Scotty story. One guy referred to him as “the biggest fraud in the industry—and there are a lot of frauds in this industry!”. Another guy said: “Look at his past: Amway, Herman Surgical...everything he touches goes to shit.“ and the best was: “Scotty is a little man with a Napoleon complex.” The guy has no moral compass. Note to anyone out there “worthy” of working for Vikor: stay away.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above poster is spot on. What’s even funnier is that Scotty lives on cafepharma so he can see what’s being posted about him. Tries to act like he doesn’t care but it burns him up.