1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha maybe 10+ but the previous posters are all jealous , hateful, evil people who don’t have enough ballls to say it to their faces. They hide behind each other and talk shit about families, kids, straight out LIES about everyone. Go read some of this shit. It’s pathetic and I feel sad inside thinking there are humans that stoop this low. I can’t believe I’ve fallen into reading this rabbit hole from hell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. I am a guy. Haha

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While this “pandemic” rages on, it’s nice to know that sensitivity of PCR is causing more harm than good. It’s too sensitive, particularly at a cycle threshold of 35+, and therefore picks up traces of the virus that are no longer active (Anthony Fauci has said so himself in the past). PCR does have its merits but it has been a disaster for COVID-19. Inflated cases as a result, most of them not even contagious.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you get your information? Not correct at all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anthony‘a claim you mean-

Incorrect:
    Regardless of whether a person tested positive with a high or low viral load, a positive test indicates that the person is or has been infected with the virus, which qualifies them as a COVID-19 case. The high number of COVID-19 cases reported in the U.S. is due to a large number of infected people, not the PCR test's sensitivity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breaking news!
    Scotty grew a half inch today

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False alarm it was a new pair of shoes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s come a long way since his first tampon

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same ol’ same ol’

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are about 100 who share the same thoughts about you Shotty Twig

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are out of your mind crazy, there’s not a single human that n this planet who’d want to be Scotty Branch, he has ZERO redeeming qualities

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the truth. And the pathetic soulless people who work for him—especially the AVPs—are no better than Shorty. It’s pitiful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The district managers are the fools too weak to leave or stand up to them. The company is a JOKE

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather be unemployed than work for that moron again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably training

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I'd read this before falling into Vikor's rabbit hole of hell. Now I have this turd on my resume.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so hateful? Talk about scale of 1-10 angry

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be a great resume

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Tis the season people. Be nice.