Vilibryd went for far less than fair market value

Discussion in 'Clinical Data' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2011 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what just about every analyst out there called a potential billion dollar drug, annually, it sure looks like Vilibryd went for far less than fair market value.

Sure enough, at the sign of any controversy, the vultures will come out of the woodwork.

Shortly after the word of the deal hit the wires, it was announced that at least one law firm would initiate legal action against Clinical Data for "breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law." I'm generally not a fan of class action suits in the investing world because there's always inherent risk with every investment that the buyer of stock needs to be responsible for, but when a buyout goes through for twelve percent less than the going price of a stock, you've got to expect to attract a lot of negative attention.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

V was only worth what Forest paid. If it was a billion dollar drug we would have had multiple offers. Stock was overvalued at $34 and the sale showed that. Sucks for every stock holder, but its the truth. My bet is it has high yearly sales of 600 million.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here for 3 plus years Greg Elias hired me. He told me I would have made over a million dollars on my stock..........what a fucking joke....we were sold