Vince A gets a job

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2008 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XenoPort Appoints Vincent J. Angotti as Chief Commercialization Officer
    Thursday May 1, 7:30 am ET

SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XenoPort, Inc. (Nasdaq:XNPT - News) announced today that Vincent J. Angotti has joined the company as senior vice president and chief commercialization officer. His near-term responsibilities will include strategic marketing, product planning and management of the commercial aspects of alliances with Astellas Pharma, Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline, or GSK, relating to XP13512, XenoPort’s most advanced product candidate. In the event XenoPort exercises the option under its agreement with GSK, Mr. Angotti will assemble and lead the specialty sales force that would co-promote XP13512 in the United States.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Angotti has over 17 years of sales and marketing experience in both large and specialty pharmaceutical businesses. Most recently, Mr. Angotti served as the senior vice president of sales and marketing at Reliant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. While at Reliant, Mr. Angotti led the expansion of a mass market and specialty sales force in the United States to promote both Lovaza, a treatment for hypertriglyceridemia, and Rythmol SR, a treatment for atrial fibrillation. In addition, he launched co-promotion partnerships with Biovail Corporation and Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and oversaw marketing, sales, managed markets, operations and forecasting functions. Reliant was acquired by GSK in March 2008.

“We are very pleased to have Vince join our executive management team,” said Ronald W. Barrett, Ph.D., chief executive officer of XenoPort. “With his strong sales and marketing background, Vince will contribute a valuable commercial perspective to important issues that we will consider as we pursue our vision of becoming a fully integrated, CNS-focused pharmaceutical company.”

Prior to joining Reliant in 2001, Mr. Angotti spent ten years at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, where he most recently acted as executive director of field operations and also held a variety of management positions in sales, training and operations. Mr. Angotti received his Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University and holds an MBA from Columbia University.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to you, Vince. Do well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time I have ever seen RSR placed favorably in a press release, and, by the way, Vince had nothing to do with it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess who he's bringing on board? Rodely. True story-heard it straight from the horse's mouth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I heard today from "the horses mouth" that Vince's company won't need a sales force for 1-3 years. I can't see Rodely sitting around an office for a year. You trolls suck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does Rodely!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares and too bad for Xenoport.

The only reason to post this information and we thank you for it...is to warn people to stay away from this Xenoport.

Vince Angotti is as transparent, slimy and flimsy as piece of wet saran wrap. If the Rodely rumor true then Vince is still in love with filling rooms with hot air and bullshit overtures. He has no leadership or substance. Cant wait to hear "It is a great time to be with Xenoport", "We have invested in your future" "Powered by Mindless Fools (I mean People)". It is no wonder he promoted and had people like Ferraro, Manny, Howe, Evans and Carkhuff working for him.

Blah...Blah...Blah with no action, accountability or leadership is the perfect definition of Vince, his circus act and the rest of his clowns.

It really makes you wonder.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What stupid r***** fucks would hire Vince? Do these companies not have a clue or use background checks?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only someplace desperate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Ferraro find a job yet?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who the f*** cares. maybe you should call him and see if he will accept mandatory, oops voluntary donations for his employees. Dont forget the check should be made out Joe Ferraro!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you guys see what is going to happen. They have to wait to see if GSK extends a contract, once Xeno does well, GSK will buy the company and send Vince packing again. The price he will pay for turning down a job offer with GSK!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say L-O-S-E-R!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with Reliant for over 6 years and I Liked Vince! I would work for him again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry.............Was with Reliant

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gee thanks Carkhuff or Howe we also know you blew him once a day too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Vince still married or did he and Jen split. I knew him before he made it big and wonder if he managed to walk the fine line between career, marriage and, possibly, family.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe might have gotten a job, not sure about his lame lazy ass son back west. That dude was nothing but a waste.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beautiful he heads up a team that has no products to sell
    Even Vinnie will have a hard time with that

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who really gives a fuck about Vince? He sold us all down the river. And I'm sure Reliant took good care of him on his exit. Unlike us he will have no money worrys.