Vince Said We Are Fine

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Once again the execs get a golden parachute and us reps and I have been here since the beginning get the shaft. This job market sucks. I feel scammed by VA. 4 mos. Really?!!?!? He won't have to find a job but I will because I am not on 3 boards. He will be driving his boat around Newport Harbor while I am going into cardiac arrest because my family has me depending on me with no job. Asshole. Should have left earlier.

LOL again when he was saying 20 a share. WE ARE FOOLS! He cashed out and we are sitting here holding the dream he sold us. Remember how we are going to be this 300 and then 500 million dollar company? Snake oil salesman. We been had.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the SL, TM are still going to Hawaii. That will be an interesting trip. No way those assholes give that up. It will look bad but they won't care.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you ever trust the ceo of a company any more.

Every job these days is finite. All you can do is make the best decisions for you. Loyalty is dead. There is no career track. You ride the train for as long as you can and jump ship when it's best for you.

now that you are forced to look else where. Try your best to get into a med device job. Even a low level med device job. With ophthalmic specialty experience you can try ocular med device companies but few opportunities.

Try other areas of med device or biotech leveraging specialty pharm experience.
    good luck. I did the same a couple years ago and jumped up twice. you'll get a lower base like 50k, but you can make 200k in commission. Made more last year than any year in ophth pharm sales positions. best of luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? I don't. I am going to look and hopefully land on my feet. I am likely going to make a lot less than I am making now but this is business. Suck it up pussy. Keep in mind businesses do not look out for their employees. They are responsible for making money. If I we don't factor in this then fine. I have no allegiance to them either because they will screw you. I don't care what anyone says. This is why we had turnover. Those people saw this coming. We just stayed too long.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He lied. We drive off in our rental cars because we had a company car and he drives off in a with his WVU plates. Not ironic except for the fact a guy from WV got over for once.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant to say his Ferrari with WVU GPA plates. Freaking autocomplete.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Business as usual. Life isn't fair , it's life

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to go to Hawaii and celebrate!! Dance to the music... Ista a giant lying turd swirling around the porcelain bowl now a flushed and forgotten along with all the other Ista corporate liars.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldnt agree with this post more. We are SCREWED as sales reps. B&L has there own sales team and DOES NOT need Ista TM'S. Come on people-- the call today simply kissed our rose-colored assess-- they don't want a stampede of resignatons so they are telling us on this BS call today that we "might" have jobs with B&L-- oh yea and the tooth fairy is coming next week to pay my mortage!
    I'm going to spend every waking moment looking for a JOB on Ista's nickel. Screw you Vince and your BS managers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what says a lot about him? The fact he was not on all the employee conference calls. He should have made a point to do that if he cared. He is just another person who will look you in the eye and lie. Then when the heat gets hot he runs to avoid the fire he started. Never again will I trust the head of my company. No matter what he/she tells me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it how it how the mantra was always "we're building a company here at ISTA." and "you need to bleed ISTA blue"

It's always rah rah bull. Now you see why you never place your loyalty with the company you work for. They aren't loyal to you. You shouldn't be loyal to them. Be loyal to your family and everything else will work itself out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to add...4 mos WITH NO bonus. They make it appear as if they care so much about us. Even 6 mos would have been better in this job market.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he said you were going to be a $500mil company then he was correct --- you were paid $500mil ???? no?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez! talk about no loyalty! what about the other ISTA people like you? guess you just bail when it's in your best interest huh? looks like you are throwing stones from a glass house! why don't you just leave? seems like you would be much happier without ISTA or B&L in your life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be smart, look for another job! We have our own sales team, we don't need you....three are very few open territories, few will get a chance at a job. Don't hope for the best because it's not going to happen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was talking about making $500 million a year in revenue not being sold for $500 million.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should never go full r*****. Ista just sold for much less than they promised us and is going to get us a laid off here in a couple months. Your comment about being loyal to Ista is bizarre since we just got donkey punched by the same company you us to be loyal to?!?!?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we still get our bonus at the end of April?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to work very much for the next few months.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do we continue to have open jobs on our website? Are they seriously trying to fill them? Looks like the rep in Salt Lake left.