Vince Said We Are Fine

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are still a fully functional company that needs to bring in revenues, thats why we are hiring.

Also for those of you that quit and stay, good luck in the interview process with B & L . Im sure they want to hire people that quit and do nothing. We will all have to compete for our positions and probably against other very good people so im pumping up my numbers and preparing.

for the people that have not gone through this, you will here every rumor possible to make you quit so you will not be competition for the people that dont. I.E. B & L reps

Dont believe the hype and do the best you can through these tiring times. Im maxing out my bonus for the next two pay periods

In the words of flavor flav: "dont believe the hype"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can hope for the best but to be realistic you better prepare for the probable worst. It is extremely unlikely BL is going to add another sales force since they have a couple already selling similar drugs. At best they MIGHT add a little to the existing sales forces. So unless there is an open position or one magically appears in the next couple months you are fucked.

The job market for pharm reps is shrinking dramatically. Start searching NOW! The odds of you staying in pharma now after getting laid off is quite low since no new jobs are being created, the industry is shrinking and you will be competing against countless other reps for 1 position. It more likely than not will take you much longer than the measly 4 mos. of severance pay you will receive to find a replacement job. Keeping it real. Be smart.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We r screwed! Ista doesn't care about us. They want sales to stay high so they all get millions of dollars if the 9.10 price holds. I am sure if sales go down B&L will have the right to back out of the deal or lower the price. I say f&$@ them! I am going to do what is best for my family which is what Steve, Vince and Tom are doing for their big cash out!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your delusional, they are not going to replace the B&L people only full the open territories. If you think you well get someone elses job keep smoking what you are because you'll need it when they lay your as off

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit. They aren't going to fire B&L people to let Ista people in their spots. This will not happen people. Are you people actually buying the garbage TM and SL were selling during the conference calls they were laughing and joking around on. Yes, at least on mine SL was making jokes and laughing. Totally unprofessional a-hole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's not news he is an a hole. What a shame on the downturn of this company. It really started downhill when vince let tom bring his ginger boy buddy(father of the year)( not) in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks, it's over, I've been through this three times, the company being taken over loses the majority of Reps, Regionals and DM's. Don't drink the cool aide, find a new job now if you can and forget about any bonus being paid after the deal is signed. It was a good ride and I'm appreciative, but it's time to look out for yourself and your family. Best of luck out there!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you get that information? maybe you should see the glass half full you could be surprised that the cafepharma reps telling you all you are toast--- are most probably WRONG --- how realistic is it that a comapny would kick out top producers? LOL I would bet ISTA reps are a huge part of why they took the risk ---- assets aren't always buildings - and executives are the first ones out the door as far as I know and most times gladly--- sales reps that are producers are highly advantaged by this type of of thing on both sides---

Party Hardy!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

o ok.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're an idiot. no one cares about the reps. not even a factor in the decision making process.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This twit who responded to my original post of 3/27 is smoking some good stuff. Are you high? You must be, or maybe you work in HR or maybe you havent been through a company buyout like i have where each of these have always ended in the total loss of ALL sales positions... Ahhh to be inexperienced and oh so stupid... Oh and about the glasshouse..? Ista has been throwing turd layered stones and More BS at all the reps for years.. I think i can say i have the right to throw boulders and not stones. See you in the unemployment line you dumb f@!k.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the delusional psycho who said senior managers go first and "top producing sales reps" could still have jobs? Hear this loud and clear. I have been in pharma sales for over 18 years and have been thru 5 ( count em 5) buy outs, mergers whatever you want to call them . I have always been a top producer and have AlWAYS been laid off. No one repeat no one at Ista gives a shit about you, your financial future, your family or anything else regarding your performance... You will be laid off then tossed into the ever shrinking pool of pharma reps competing for the few positions out there. This isnt hype .. You will be let go. If B&L by some miracle hires you it will be because of a NEED that has been created in a territory not because they feel sorry for your tired Ista ass. My advise: get paid as long as you can to leverage your income but start applying at every waking moment you can. It will easily take 6-8 months to find something decent. If you are ok with shitty contact work , less time. You are not going to win this one. Only the boys at the top will.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You're an angry elf" - Buddy, the Elf.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please someone shut up TM from his hallelujah raide of god like voicemails!! "God" love ya! Really??!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

over the years he has started to sound like a guy selling cars or copiers