Virtual Core

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2020 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wtf is this

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the new structure of the sales force. Everyone should pay attention to this.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think this is the pilot they mentioned in another thread.
    Think will be group of reps in each BU that does not participate in incentive comp plan. Since they won’t have norm IC will have more flexibility to answer medical questions and be a conduit for medical affairs.
    If the IC is fair prob a good idea. Def will provide more value to HCPs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let us back in the f'in field and stop this idiocy. Core pilot my area.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad to take the package and move on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is going the way of dinosaurs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Implemented in all of vaccines

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called working from home....what we’ve all been doing for the past 8 mos......or 8 yrs.
    DUH!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been a rep for 31yrs. Love going from place to place and interacting with people face to face. Since the pandemic began I’ve led my team in VCC’s, VCC’s with meals and phone interactions. All legit. That said, given my savings and investments, I’d work for 50-60% of current comp to actually be able to leave my house and see the people willing to see me. I can easily do the virtual job, VEEVA, Zoom, WebEx, whatever, but I don’t think I want to.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m with you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS! Well said my friend.....well said!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. This is nuts. Stop treating us like children like our govt does. For those with preexisting conditions stay home. For those who don’t let us do our jobs we want to do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other pharma companies have reps in the field.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A large percentage of people over 55 (especially in some parts of the country) have at least two pre-existing conditions. Sadly, many of them don't even know it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like more layoffs to me! Can’t keep paying us to stay home

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the sales are 90-100% of pre-COVID, WITH us in the field, what does that tell PFE and us.....just do the simple math.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enhanced rep pilot - Pushing a website no one cares about and an insane amount of calls to tell us absolutely nothing? Not to mention absurd pressure for "every" person in the office to come to the VCC? Please. Wonder why people aren't doing them or telling managers when they occur? Who wants to get scolded? Getting blamed for technical issues during VCCs? Listening in on phone calls? Trackers left and right? Non-stop conference calls? It's still good to have a job, but things such are faker than ever - which given the job is lies already, it's a pretty sad state.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer stock continues to suck

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What we are doing currently is unsustainable. If you are a customer facing colleague then you know this post is unfortunately accurate.
    Plan your future not in days but weeks, months, years. Open your eyes to the possibilities, positive and otherwise. Don’t think that what happened to others recently can’t happen to you. I pray it doesn’t, but get proactive and think, think, think

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, additional layoffs are always a possibility. RTF is one day these counties are open then within a week RETREAT!