Virus

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing. We are suppose to be a medical com)Anya Nd everyone Reading out about a virus.

490 murdered in Chicago 2019
    16000 dead in US from Flu
    88000 from Alcohol replayed death
    69000 dead from drug over dose
    8100 die from car accident
    22 from corona virus

so why the hype on a virus that has always been here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the ability to effect over 100+ millions of lives and slow down the worldwide economy. That’s why!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

u are showing your ignorance. Remember SARS. Also acorana virus. What your seeing is the sheep effect. Media and political figures hype some to point where people believe. It is the fear that is creating the problems.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks stupid

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am licking office door knobs everyday to show that I fear no virus! Actually, I found that door knob licking gives me a little tingle! Heh! Heh!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the caliber of people Sunovion hires! Great...we are doomed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was getting to point of not to fear virus just practice normal hygiene Nd your be fine but when it come to stupid and Ill informed people; you should be afraid, be very FAIR. YOU CANT FIX STUPID.

the future of this country is doomed with people like this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vote for Bernie. Everything will be free. Free college. Free healthcare, free phones. Free internet. Free to stay at one of Bernies 3 houses when ever u want

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are absolutely doomed, if whoever wrote this works for Sunovion! So stupid, they can’t even use spell check correctly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, you're right. This wouldn't affect tens of thousands of people in a major us city like New York and then over tax our health system to the point we'd have to turn away people who need respirators to stay alive or that hospitals would have to set up make shift morgues in their parking lots. Oh geeze, that is already happening in New York City. And beginning to happen in New Orleans, Chicago, Orlando, LA and San Francisco. OP is a complete and total idiot!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not an idiot. Just a follower who can’t think on their own. Probably getting all of their info from Fox News and just repeating the sound bites they hear. Being fooled by the con man. Have compassion for the dimwitted. They don’t know any better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe Biden says the China Flu is worse than the Spanish flu, and he’s been around for both - he thinks..__

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing this is somehow supposed to be funny??? Dim witted at it again?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. I'm more afraid of people like you spreading your Gene pool. God help us all

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. You are telling people they are ignorant? Guess scientists are all morons in your eyes? I say you deserve the next Nobel Prize... Please submit your ideas to the Lancet. I'm sure it will be published ASAP

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are in the wrong industry bud. It's called science. You may want to go back to grade 3.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually feel sorry for Biden, he truly is sick and appears lost.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea you and him both. 2 peas in a pod.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice comeback! You really showed him/her

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be the work of the brilliant management team her st Sunciom. Such aw inspiring leadership.