Virus

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how long will Suno go with a quarantined sales force before layoffs enter the picture?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if you actually work you will be able to demonstrate value. Keep the business you have. We have a shot at staying employed. I think they are really trying to keep us. Make some calls. Don’t be pushy. Be empathetic to the office situation and you may actually find purpose along the way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as this lasts, just like every other Pharma company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Well said!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, does any pharma rep, manager or asd demonstrate any value at all? Don’t fool yourself skippy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be naive. There will be a tipping point when layoffs become a reality with this. Suno does not exactly have blockbusters in the pipeline either. If the quarantine lasts through all of Q1, beware! Just sayin!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Why are you here then? Collecting a paycheck I guess. Sad. Give someone else who cares your job then.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coward troll Watch you back (door)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The natives will get restless as this prolongs. After 3 months of quarantine, layoffs will enter the picture for sure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adding value these days is definitely challenging due to access no matter how good you are

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very mature tough guy. Wow, who’s working here

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they layoff towards the end of a quarantine period?...lol. Even if they did it now, that would mean, in just a few months, they'd have to rehire for all of those positions, replacing tenured reps with newbies, and have tons of vacant territories for an additional month or two while they go through the interview and training process. Not gonna happen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs very likely before 2020 ends. Nobody likes to hear that but it’s reality.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought everyone working here was collecting a paycheck. I didn’t realize some weren’t.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a manager son! These past 3 weeks I have been providing you things to do so you can still have a job. I bring you value. Without me you are nothing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re actually hiring (at least in Psych) right now...so I think we’re probably ok in the short term. If our new product launches get pushed back that could be a problem down the road

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy...you are so naive!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that’s putting it nicely. Mangers here are usually dumb ass wipes. Lmfao

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. You are sooo important! Get a clue or little self awareness.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please, managers don’t do much and never worked on Fridays. Now they are scrambling to prove their worth. Managers are creating crap, corporate creates it and gives to asd to pass to DMs who then pass to reps. Corporate could easily fire managers and asds and pass stuff directly to reps. This would save them a bunch of money.

I also have never seen my boss, asd and Dan so much as right now. Funny to watch them to prove their worth