Vistakon Contacts

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2007 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TB is the worst

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed - I work for TB currently. Trying to get out so bad...can't take it anymore.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. what is it about Tom that's so bad?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job is so mundane. I'm about to lose it. Conference calls, field rides, constant ball busting from my DM - I can't take it anymore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did one of the Houston reps quit? What happened? Thought he was one of the top reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people really hate this job/company.....I mean really hate it??
    I'm not alone am I.....

8. process tech

process tech Guest

WOW! I never knew! I work over in 3GT and came across this site looking for layoff info.
    My wife sold cars, motorcycles and mobile homes and eventually left because of the sleaze.
    It doesn't sound much better for you folks.
    Generally, we get along well with our managers. Understand things are a little tense right now, but until the hammer falls most are staying positive.

Questions I have:
    Do you have any type of supervisor review? We use the 360deg here and have noted lackluster supervisors getting transferred.

Generally, what degrees do sales reps have? Judging by some of the posts your base salary is about the same as a lvl I (ET4) technician, which is as high as most here will ever see.

What is the median age for reps? Managers? I would guess its early 40's for the blue collar and late 40's (Betty? wink-wink..) for the managers.

thanks in advance for your polite replies and sorry for your troubles.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch--that does suck. I think that I would zip tie the baggie to MY johnson&johnson and let the company car roll over me in front of the WalMart shoppers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people really need to get a life. I came on here to just to check out a couple of companies that I am currently interviewing with. This place is a mess.... You all who have jobs should quit bitching and be greatful for whatever you are being paid, if not, buck up and get the hell out and see what folks who recently got laid off with companies are going through, needless to say the low ball salaries that companies are offering for people with great documented sales success, loyalty and years of experience. We are living on unemployment, no company cars, having to pay for gas, cobra in order to have insurance benefits, etc. Go **** yourselves and your inflated egos - be happy for what you have.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a whiny little beoch! We live in a free country and can complain all we want! Like you never once complained about your job when you had one? I'm sure... I bet if you had a job, you wouldn't be on here crying and moaning and trying to make us feel sorry for yourself. Get off cafepharma and get on monster!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously....why do you care if we bitch about our jobs. The world needs ditchdiggers too....best of luck

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you're right I wouldn't be on here moaning and crying.. a**hole, I'd be working - something you ought to try and do. Gooo suck it!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"No, you're right..."? I'm confused-- Nice proper use of the english language. Perhaps you should use this opportunity of being out of work to go back to school and take some anger management classes while you're at it. What gives you the right to tell us to stop being negative, and then turn around and preach to us in your extraordinarily negative tone? Double standard? And by the way, I am working, and will probably win the trip again this year-- for the 5th time, punk! Now, listen closely, do not ever come back here and post your nonsense until you have gone to hotjobs, monster, and carerbuilder and found a job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see these comments as negative at all. I agree 100% with the comments. If you're doing so well and winning trips left and right, then why be dissing your company like you are? A lot of people looking for work these days and what they are facing is far worse than your having to spend the day at WalMart - Obviously you have 2 choices - WalMart or Unemployment. I believe the point is to show you your cholces. Take it from there. Enjoy your 5th trip and btw - you may not want to make yourself so obvious as to who you are, it doesn't take much to figure it out. : )-

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein: Did you ever consider the possibility that there are multiple people posting on the same topic? I'm guessing that there are more than a few vistakon folks on here complaining about their job. Is it a paying job? Yes. Is it a great job? No. Is it better than unemployment? Yes. And would there ever be the chance that someone would exaggerate how many trips they've won? I'm guessing so. Nice condescending tone by the way. Hopefully mine was just as bad as yours, wiseass.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude!!! Add some fiber to your diet. Maybe you do need to join the "recently unemployed". I've been out of a job since January and loving life. Taken a few trips - done some work on my house and now I'm ready to hit the ground running again. The time off that I've had has really been great - I have to say reading these posts makes me think that not much has changed, but good thing is I am getting quite a few calls for employment. Just a bit of advice, if you're as unhappy as you certainly sound, get out. There's better things out there, you don't have to be miserable. We all have the right to vent and you seem to get pissed at the people who have lost jobs venting making us sound like morons. Peace out!!!

18. To someone earlier, yes, I hate working here too. Would leave tomorrow if the job market were better, but for now I am greatful to have a job. Even one that I don't like.

To process tech:
    Not completely sure, but alot of the reps have business or marketing degrees. Don't know how the DM performance is rated, but I think its alot to do with how there district performs.

Dont think they have the 360 feedback like we do, cause who would fill it out? There reps? No.

Did you go to the town hall meeting? I heard that Sneed said nothing to make people feel like there wont be more layoffs later this year.

avrage age for reps is probly getting younger all the time. i always see them bringing in new ones fresh out of college. don't know about manadgers tho.

peace out

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the meeting in Chicago?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my job and I love working for JnJ. I'm also happy to see JnJ getting rid of all your entitled asses. Weldon rules!!