Vivus Sales Reps

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2014 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They continue to make us sales reps look bad. It's too late know. Just do as little as possible to get by while looking for a new job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry everyone. The ship is officially sinking. Will Capt Chris jump ship or go down on SS Vivus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trying to drink the Kool Aid, but why would they roll over any reps at all if it were such dire circumstances?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hell are they only going to pay reps for targeted NRX. Well for those doctors who are writing and are non targets NO MORE CAllS even when they are in the top 20 Oh I mean top 15 no I really meant in the top 9. I think I will even take out the co-pay cards from all these offices. When Im in a multi-practice offices only targets will get cards and lunch. Because before HELL freezes over will you gain a script and benefit while you screw over the sales team. You guys really are a piece of work. Good luck sleeping at night and Im sure your family would be proud if they knew what daddy really did all day long.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, Vivus is not making progress in convincing doctors to prescribe Qsymia who have not historically treated patients for obesity. Therefore, it is no longer profitable to have reps spend their day traveling and convincing doctors that obesity should be treated. It is unfortunate, but a reality that Vivus needs to contend with.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's more like they can't roll out a plan without having reps chase their ass all day long and then the next week have a do over. Different drs different messages. Novel idea tell reps to just go out and sell your hearts and ass off and we won't care if they are a target or non target. We will pay for scripts bottom line and I bet 100 scripts would come their way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was tried earlier and it did not work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over!! New plan coming, in June we will get our walking papers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No- it hasn't been throughly tried. I have been here since the beginning. There was a bit of leniency when we were mail order but once retail set in the place started tanking with routing,call list and top whatever the week is plans.