Votes for the next executive to "go"?

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2017 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A number of VPs are gone, and now one executive? I suggest Ludwig replace them all. Who do you think is next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The much joked about lineup of VPs

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta catch'm all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vote for anyone there longer than 2 years....all part of the problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God that VP at the Rhode Island plant is gone! Now he can go ruin another company! Good riddance!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that DH put there. repeal and replace

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! The arrogance and bullying has hurt this company. Synageva acquisition and building New Haven was the high point of arrogance and the chickens have come home to roost. My vote is for Julie O'Neill running operations. She is a horrible leader and in over her head.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on today's news, several executives are going!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something more is a foot here! Too many people out that where in positions to do the right thing! Where was legal and compliance during all this misconduct???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess this means changes are in store

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale must be very low at this place, looks like the patients weren't the only one thing they were putting first! Hypocrites, crooks and liars! Fire them all!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for her... she's two face fraud.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Anderson just fled a sinking ship ? What did he uncover that he could not be a part of?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off, there is no moral. Secondly they only lied about being crooks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone should look at the soliris leakage from the supply chain and the extreme wastefulness in capacity. She is incompetent and over her head.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked with Julie O'Neill at a prior company too. She's a hypocrite...all someone has to do is check her compliance record.

19. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Guest

2 faced, fear inspiring, innovation crushing, kingdom building, over her head, bigoted, micromanager that speaks a big game but really everyone would throw her under the bus if they could.

Run a few stats on her team make up and the people she layer off and you might see a distinct pattern....she does not believe in equally opportunity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest