Vouchers

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2018 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, you are lucky to get that! The pay such high salary to get you here and healthcare and bonuses suck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such high salary? You must be ecstatic about your big jump in pay and can’t believe you’re now making a base of $90k! Enjoy the raise because bonus is meh.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is meh for losers, which obviosuly you are! Hahaha. Not for me. I actually work. Sad that you only work 3 days a week yet have the nerve to complain and brag about it. You’ll bitch and whine when you get put on a pip too. Worst kind of scum. You’re a loser and a thief. Just leave already.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spell much? Our drunk strikes again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck much? Yes you do. Would you like to borrow some money since you can’t earn it like a real rep? My bonus is nice again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its our disgusting NSD back on the bosrd. Even the #1 RSS is making s lot less in bonus. smoke and mirrors

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesh right your bonus is nice agsin. Then your not a RSS you idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to admit that in my 14 yrs working in this industry this is the best part time job i have had. And someone pointed out that we are getting paid looking for another job. Really we should thank them. NOT!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta Love the NSM or the loser Managers who cannot find another job writing on here ..... the only people who would say they love the job or the bonus is great would be them ... at least try to make yourself believable if you are going to post on here losers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even the silent majority is not on their side. They are quietly looking for another job and barely putting forth any effort in daily activities. Company not meet the goal of 1000 in July. If an RSS's was held to that goal, they would have been put on a PIP and by now they would have been fired. Hypocrisy at its best!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do as I say , not as I do .......that’s the motto

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long has Opko Connect been giving out vouchers? Now I understand how some under performers are doing better.