Voyant Conversion

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deez Nuts!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to work my minions... Stop complaining. Bring me in more money.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A contact at Covidien told me:

1) Big R&D layoffs, recently (at Covidien)

2) Covidien tested the Voyant devices and found "statistically equivalent" performance (but is obviously not telling anyone that)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, OK. And Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real. And I have 11 inch cock and cleared $450k here last year!!!!!!!! Just STFU already. You sound ridiculous.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sir yes Sir!

- Applied sales reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied will eventually work out the bugs in their energy device. They have some very smart people. Unfortunately, it is a very painful process they put their people through while they work out product problems. And, they are not honest with their sales team during this time. It's hard to be pumped up about working for Applied when you don't trust their leadership team to be honest and do the right thing. So glad I no longer have to live the Applied lie.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What problems?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google search the.... FDA Maude report....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is buying this me too cheap knock off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is exactly why everyone is leaving or already left. It's garbage, and all my hospitals and clinicians are telling me Applied is only a trocar company. They want to leave energy to the real med device companies. I'm hoping to be gone by the end of this month!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hoping you're gone by the end of the month too!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best product

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were 21 incident reports posted on Voyant on the FDA MAUDE site between Oct. 24 - Nov. 24. Take this link, put Applied Medical in "Manufacturer" and Voyant in "Brand Name" and hit the Search button.
    http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfMAUDE/results.cfm

Considering how few hospitals are actually trying the product I'd say there are issues that still need to be resolved.

Damn, I'm tired of having to do the tap-dance and make excuses when an Applied product fails in cases.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a fairly reliable source in RSM told me the problem is half user error/half Applied design flaws. It's serious enough that they are still trying to figure out how to do damage control. Stay tuned

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"fairly reliable source". It's so funny when you guys post something like that. Unless you can produce a name, there is no source.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was " just like Ligasure, only cheaper". If this is the case, what is the " user error"? The beauty of Ligasure is it is NOT technique dependent. Go back to selling bags and gel butt plugs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much better alternative to Ligasure