Vyvanse forecasting wrong...what a surprise!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2019 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L-Shire folks generally at the bottom on the MIC report. I guess if Shire was the ADHD company and they couldn’t “get it right” for the past 5 years, I shouldn’t be surprised that Takeda couldn’t get it right.

Maybe more of the $25 cards with the $60 Cap is the answer??? Yes, that’s perfect!! $280 out of pocket seems well worth it. Vyvanse is worth an extra $200 per month over Generic MAS X-RAY!

Ok, enough complaining. I have a Mydayis breakfast to get to.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not the forecasting

It has to do with alignments and the doctors etc

Look how many doctors were missing when u got your frozen list

But yes it all seems to be more of the same!!!

Tired of being screwed and being viewed by a ranking that just isn’t accurate

But wait, trust the process as takeda takes great pride in being accurate on goal setting ... smh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s so tiring. It has been soooo long since we had goals which were somewhat attainable.

No emphasis on behaviors for rankings which are used to make decisions on things such a promotions, raises, and perhaps even whether you’ll be retained or not.

My partner is in Cresset and I am in the 200’s. I guess L-Shire (or at least the 70% Vyvanse Rep) is the new equivalent of being a Ped Rep.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well takeda is the new shire

Instead of adult / Peds we have Trintellix / Vyvanse

Before u can lose share left and right be a ped Rep and look like a hero !

Now at takeda, a product that brings in 150 a quarter is so much more important than the 650 a quarter product !

And let’s forecast the goals like an idiot so the vyvanse lead reps are all in the bottom of rankings ..

Looks so familiar for those adult reps

At some point u can only get screwed so many times

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait....you are called pedo reps?

Awkward....