Wait, what?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven just fired a QC Director that has been there only 5 months? He was best to us and come in to a mess and treated lab better than anyone before him, but I guess you don't care about the lab. We know where the problem is, but it's apparent the poeople in charge have got no idea. Don't be surprised when we all leave now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know! My whole department is mad about it, and we don't even report to him. He was a really good guy. That was wrong what they did.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how long until they bring back the sales force? Products don't just sell themselves!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the products are crap?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is, WHEN he gets a better job at a company that appreciates its employees...if he ever calls me to come work for him, Noven can kiss my ass on the way out. When we had that meeting saying he left the company (left? How about chewed up and spit out?), then those jokers asked if we had any questions. For crying out loud we had questions, but we aren't stupid enough to ask! How about, "Why do you hate us?"
    Now we are stuck with this....you know what? Nevermind. I better zip it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why RV still work @ Noven?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only RV? Lol! Why SA talk to people like kaka every day? He doesn't look us (analysts) like good people he thinks he is the top of the top and the rest are nothing. HR is not doing anything about it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I'm actually interviewing for a senior analyst position. I did a phone interview with the Director of QC. Is that the one that was fired? What is the lab like now? Is it a good environment?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, because he is SR best friend?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven + QC = Irony

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run! This place it's the worst. No job security, company is going under.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Sales Force. We are working on a new Recall. Go and get a job in another company and stop dreaming!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand why SR, RV and SA work there. Even with the "Consultants " they do what they wanted.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop deleting stuff about SR. At the end of the day the whole world knows what she did and with who she did it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of RV some good employees are no longer here at Noven. RV be a grown up man and gets the f*ck out of Noven. We are better without you and your friend SR.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A recall? Why? Are you being serious or just stirring up trouble?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know where you work but here we have a recall twice a year. I don't need to stirring up trouble we have serious problems, we don't need more. Wake up and move forward without Noven.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twice a year? You obviously don't work here anymore. Two times a year is low balling a lot.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is causing all of the trouble? Production or the lab? Either way, the problem should be fixed and the sales force needs to come back strong. Sales bring in revenue. Other groups are just support functions.