Wait, what?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is simply the telephone game in action here. Susie heard from Timmy something about Novartis and their products. When Susie told her friend Jim about it, she filled in the details to make it sound plausible and juicy. All the whole Tom, Dick and Harry who are the source information know the truth and it isn't half as juicy as Timmy, Susie and Jim think it is. Embellished stories and negativity push a narrative that is way off the rails.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you posted this awhile back. Thank you sir for everything you did. You are missed around the office and wish you well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So any news on if the sales force is coming back?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it sounds like things have improved and there is a plan to fix things we've been saying for years.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes everything is perfect because the new QC VP is our new savior.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea right

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Carol M is getting it all set up right now. Cheers!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Does that mean Andy P and Botz are coming back? Oh yay!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't call anybody a savior. However, the individual in that role now isn't fearful of the FDA and the challenges ahead of the organization. He is open and honest with people, and he is honest about wher the organization is. He doesn't have delusions about where challenges/issues are. His reputation in the industry speaks for itself, as he has been a part of a few organizations that have steered their way out of trouble.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So he has balls? Good.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did he do to get chewed out?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing. I believe he had some disagreements with how much control our consultants had, and it was putting undue stresses on the lab. I don't think either party is to blame, really, we were at the time in a really bad compliance situation. Our VP was just let go, and I think he and the person the new consulting VP brought in to run the lab did not see eye to eye. I still talk to him, and he does not mention anything negative about the main company leadership.