waiting.....

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any time now would be good. Just send the damn email so I can go get to the gym and then play nine holes...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will bet they don't even call or email us with any reference to any of this matter today

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got an email that there will be no decisions today. Such bullshit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April Fools just got a call!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the hell up. No you didn't. This just shows once again what assholes Valeant are. Classless, f$&ks who could care less about any of us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ray L, you are an A$$h0le. what goes around comes around.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is now at at this point that they don't know who is staying or going. Apparently some people must be getting offers because if it was a mass layoff we would just have one mass conference call and it be easy and done with

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone want to take bets they don't let us know until the 14th? Sleep well Tracy and Ray, I hope you rot in the bottom of Pearson's dumpster with the rest of the Valeant scum. Insensitive, heartless, gutless, and most of all worthless bastards!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to survive at Valeant, you become SCUM to survive -
    Sprouts It is a Disguised Blessing that you are being forced to move on. You don't want to be affiliated with this POS organization

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. Screw you Tracy, Ray & Valeant!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets... Anyone hear anything

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet at rep level, what about managers? We have had 4 reps give their notice in our region, more on the way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom out go the lights!! Thanks Tracy and Ray!! Woof