Wake the F*** up Flemming

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2020 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company morale is at an all time low. We have no vision, no culture, no leadership. Energy levels are low, nothing excites employees. There is no motivation, no inspiration, no trust.

People are looking for jobs hoping they can leave before they are fired.

The situation is shocking. This is not the way.

Wake the f**** up!!!!! or GO!!!!! You have to get over yourself Flemming! This company needs some serious leadership and major inspiration. You are not the man for the job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were one of the investors I would be concerned o_O

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. He is so out of touch with what is happening. His arrogance and incompetence has taken a good company off the rails.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are replaceable and should not made to feel comfortable. We have investors and a business case to adhere to and chances are they’re working on an updated playbook as we speak.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plan is dissolving to sell off rx products to larger companies with longevity...and dissolving rx sales force..only tricky part is aesthetics sell or ride out longer that’s the question...what is certain is rx is gone and hopefully they can find a home for short shelf life brands to turn profits.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you to know these plans?
    Rx is good back bigger and better after COVID-19!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol bahahaha bwahwahaha sure it is... whatever helps you sleep

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership Deficit Syndrome seems to be a virus in itself

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all are in survival mode and despite disliking or hating Flemming and our jobs, we do want the company to survive just so we get paid. But that is the only reason which is pathetic.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep picking up sticks ....ummmmmmm Kay

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EQT‘s goal is to suck every penny of profit from our marrow.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this free time allows me to ponder life after Galderma. Should I become a realtor?
    Should I work construction(possibly painting), or should I use my creative side and start a web business? Should I purchase a Summer home or rental property? Nah let me think about it some more, I Will just continue to be lazy! I’m good!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Systematically firing those who have made Galderma great, dismantling structures to slash expenses and sacrifice long term sustainability for short term profit. This is what PE ownership is all about.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employees are always the ones fucked up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company needs a plan to make up lost revenue. We are their puppets, time to dance puppets, dance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Book coming - Title

"How to fuck up a company in one easy step"? (answer - make Flemming the CEO, Thomas the CFO)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Narcissistic, Sociopath with Anti Social Tendencies CEO!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, man's the king of it. Comes in, dismantles, sells off, makes millions. Shire, Gladerma, whosdumb enough to be next!?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming and Thomas are rotten people. Plain fact.