Wake the F*** up Flemming

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2020 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At home, time to read this board. So here is my two cents -

Flemming is the least inspirational “leader” that Galderma has seen. He is selfish, distant, miserable and nothing more than a bully. He’s creating chaos through fear. He thinks everything is so simple, tells us all how we’re doing it wrong, but has never led by example - he has surprisingly few examples from his history of blinding success to share with anyone (left a trail of destruction everywhere). No one likes him. His reputation in Pharma is terrible. It must be horrible to live like that - but on his salary I’m sure he’s fine - because he doesn’t have a soul and does not care about people, greedy bastard.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and a view widely shared by everyone I know That works here! I used to be proud to work here, but am not anymore.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the incompetent board is not firing Thomas and Flemming yet and they get to make millions for not doing shit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming, you are a sick bastard!
    Galderma is a living hell to work for filled with buffoon leadership. This shitshow is heading for the cliff!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

flemming = wrong man in the wrong job at the wrong time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from my European connections that Flemming is not respected. Manages by fear, will fire people at the drop of a hat if you are not on board with what he wants.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.
    His last move by changing the commercial organization will lead his and Thomas’s termination early next year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be too late for many of us.

I was hoping I could stay at Galderma for a long time but it is very clear that we are being lead by people who are very delusional, clueless and just plain dumb. Working on my resume and can’t wait to leave this sinking ship

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe a word Flemming says...its all talk and BS to keep you busy till its your turn on the chopping block :(

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone left seems royally pissed off at Galderma, Flemming, Thomas, their managers, and the general environment of the company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, WTF are you smoking Flemming!? Did you come up with this new org design!? Wow, just makes you look retarded.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THINK LIKE A START-UP.....
    Too bad it's all wasted words on arguably the most incompetent group of people under one roof.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A START-UP for you Flemming & Thomas Co.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor leadership is sinking this company despite good employees and good products, both of which can be found here. However almost everyone is pissed, frustrated, directionless and seeking employment elsewhere.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you are right! It will be too late for many of us though.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership deserve every criticism they get!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming, it must suck to be you. No one likes you. No one believes in you. It's going to suck even more to be you, once EQT wakes up, and the reality of your impending defeat hits you. Might as well get the rope ready now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is remarkable! I have never heard a single positive thing about Flemming. All of his employees bad mouth him behind his back. None of the past or current managers like or respect him. Managers and colleagues from past companies he has worked for have horrible things to say about him. Every one seems to know what he is really about, but yet he goes on and on. He is so creepy. He is the type of guy you expect to hear about on the news one night who has done some thing really scary...creepy. He must know how all these people feel about him. Doesn't it have any impact on him. The guy is a ruthless cold blooded a$$.