WAKE UP PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, if anyone here thinks that jumping ship here for any other opportunity, another company, start up etc, you are crazy if you think the challenges on the other side are not the same , or even worse. I can tell you I have had several friends in the pharma biotech arena leave for start ups that looked awesome and promising, only to be sold off at last minute and they worked for 1 year IF that, only to find themselves now looking for a new job, and they left a company they had been with that was more stable and regretting their decision. My point is all medical sales positions have challenges, whether is possible layoffs, mergers, etc, but I can tell you that leaving here for any other pharma biotech company, or even worse a start up, etc is simply reactive thinking and not an intelligent well thought out decision. I have personally seen 4 friends of mine in the past 2 years get burned by the promises made by a start up. I am not a kool aid drinker and I know there are some issues here, but tell me what company doesn't have issues???. I can tell you confidently that this is a good place to be, better than 85% of the other companies in our industry. Just my 2 cents

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The only change I would make is to devices possibly, but from my research and talks with other individuals in the device sector, those jobs are worse than pharma now as far as stability, and layoffs, etc. I agree in the point made above of staying here and making it work. The old saying "the grass isn't greener on the other side" has been proven time and time again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I would have to agree with this post. If you look at the amount of activity on our companies forum versus all the other specialty pharma and regular Pharma, it's really not that active with many posts, which is a signal that most people are happy and not looking to leave here.. All of the negative posts on our site here I can guarantee you are probably coming from only a handful of very underperforming reps . And have nothing better to do but come on Café Pharma and bitch. They pay us well here and we have great products, what do you think you're going to find elsewhere? Go ahead and leave if you're not happy, it just makes us tenured people that stick things out at this company more valued...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed
    Hugh

Seriously, come on - WAKE UP. This place is run by idiots who have no clue about the specialty marketplace

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way this was written by anyone who is legacy Questcor. This post reeks of one of the clowns running this circus from hell

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same post was on the Mallincrud board. This is clearly a MNK attempt to stem the tide. How f'ing pathetic is that. Can imagine MT and HO discussing this impressive tactic. On par with the weak attempt to show confidence by buying shares and announcing 30% growth in specialty next year. Someone smells panicky.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see both sides. There's going to be issues at any company you go to in the medical sales industry whether it's device or pharmaceuticals. For me, I know that there will be issues and challenges anywhere I would go, it's just the nature of the environment today and the issues with our healthcare system. For me, I have no interest in learning A whole new company, going through training, a new drug, and having no idea how long the job is going to last. I went to a start up for example three years ago, and they sold off two months after I started. I made a little bit of money, but it was not worth the job search and headache of having to find another job , Going through another training after I just went through one, etc. etc. etc. My spouse was ready to kill me with the amount that I was not home. My new philosophy right now if I even stay in this industry, is just stay where I'm at and make it work as long as I can until I'm laid off or fired and until then, i'll just stay put and do my job. My next move is going to be out of health medical sales altogether.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree completely... the leadership here has "f'd" really good people. People who helped make this a BILLION dollar brand. When you "f" good people, it erodes the confidence of those left behind. They lose trust because leadership is showing they are not trustworthy. Darlene, Eldon, Hugh and others should realize that actions have consequences. (Leadership 101-lesson for the day) True, some have left for startups... but there are major expansions happening with well run, well managed, established biotech firms. Neurology will bleed talent in the coming months. Rheumatology will bleed talent to a pending expansion after already losing 4 RSM's. Keryx may grab a few nephrology people in their expansion. Post all you want senior leaders... your past is catching up to you and the damage is done! I'm phone screening later today!!! Wish me luck!!! I can't wait to get the hell out of Dodge!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice posting responses to your own posts! Loser . Your a pathetic non performer that is sour, so you can keep posting all you want, and PLEASE go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh, stop wasting time responding with the company line on CP and focus your energy on get someone in than can run this shit show.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i call bullshit. no one is going anywhere. name one top performer who has left. there's no reason to go anywhere---yet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly right. There's bitching going at every single pharmaceutical company right now. And opportunities like start ups don't have bitching because they haven't even started yet! and can get bought out and you don't even end up having a job and then you left this job for a job that you don't have in 3 months. There is no reason to go anywhere yet. I'll give it another 8 months to a year and see how things pan out. And you're right the people that perform and have a brain, will be safe staying here. And if you don't feel that way, then go, and deal with the regrets 6 months down the road when your spot has been refilled here and you can't come back. My advice to everybody is be smart and intelligent, and not emotional and reactive. Decisions based on Emotion and reactive almost 95% of the time ends up leading to the wrong decision.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Timmy's email today just fired a shot over the ARD bow. Guess it's time to find out how cheap this company really is. Just Tip of the iceberg, folks.
    ...Just the tip!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tip your ass!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one, so clever. I wish I would of come up with it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're delusional if you think there will be no exodus. The money is going away and it will no longer be worth the ever increasing hard work. Hugh doesn't understand how difficult this brand is to sell or get shipped. When the money and stock dry up, even the top performers will leave.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A RM just quit today. Check your email. The "damn or levy" has broken. This place blows. A bunch of clowns are trying to run a company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left? Which division?