Wake up Reps

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2016 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider or WS grinder the analysis is accurate

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, this company is doomed in debt and no fiscally responsible investor/company will take on this sinking ship! As stated on previous posts, the pain mkt is rapidly contracting and opioid utilization is declining rightfully so! Sleep/Migraine/Pain all can be treated generically and prefered by patients and managed care. Aggressively rebating to pump up sales is not a recipe for success. Mgmnt is trying to salvage whatever they can but the inevitable is rapidly approaching and we will be left behind!
    The end"is coming

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Strategic Alternatives" is what I'm hearing around the cubicles. When i ask what strategic alternatives mean, the reply is, "Bankruptcy." I'm done. We could increase sales 7 fold and still can't make a dent in this debt. As a sales rep, debt is not my department. But I can see where we are headed. Not waiting for a layoff with no severance package. Goodbye Pernix.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are all idiots. Pernix is leaking this information intentionally. It makes their dilution of common stock more profitable. Run up the SP with rumors so they can dump at hirer price. Genius really.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the IC Q2 numbers and rankings yet?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we used to get paid a month and a half after the end of the quarter. WTF?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look back through your emails from around the same time as the layoff notice. They were very upfront about delay of paying and they also would be adjusting numbers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a laid off rep and so far this has been the truth

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didnt this a-hole say that he was done posting on this board some time ago. And then say it again. Go away WS Grinder...or get a job. Stop acting like a glorified Cafe Pharma psychologist.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did the conference call say today? I missed it? any good news out there?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are saying there's a manager who travels to this one Ohio pain clinic known as "pudgy" who makes the entire female staff uncomfortable by the way he just leers at them. How can a manager not be aware when he's doing that? Disturbing!