Wake Up...Vascepa Best Drug in CV class!!!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, May 10, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love selling this drug. I used to sell a statin many years ago, and this Vascepa, has the benefits and outcomes to help many pts. The Cardiologist/Endo's now have drug that is proven, with little or no downside risk.
    I hate to hear all the naysayers on this board. Go get a job somewhere else, give your job to someone who will love it.

I had an old boss once say:

There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
    1. People who MAKE things happen
    2. People who WATCH things happen
    and
    3.People who WONDERED what happened
    Which one are you????
    Only intended for people who are 2 and 3 above.
    Get out and go sell some VASCEPA!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what managers do with their time. Keep drinking the kool-aid, clown

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a mgr. so we know what kind of person you are: Wondered what happened. So grow up or quit.
    This drug will be around for a long time and pts. will benefit. It is plain as the above poster, is an idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lick my ballz u stupid moron janitor

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, a potty mouth. I bet your mother is proud of you. You remind me of a bully in school, can't talk normal so you want to fight...a brainless child.

Facts and Rx's speak for Vascepa, and as for your potty mouth get another line of work, as you will be a LOSER...no matter where you work. The joke is on you!

Plus all the views and no else has a "Backbone"?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Edarbi rep told me her drug was the best drug in the CV class.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

above poster...wondered what happened???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are u serious? ! If you are NOT A MANAGER You are DEFINITELY ONE OF THE SPINELESS PEOPLE WHO KISS .... please if you are going to respond try something new. Otherwise you are the #3. Stop being repetitive, and boring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I hurt your....Itty...Bitty....Feelings? How old are you 28? You should read what you said.
    You are going to have a tough life.

This drug is a game changer and it is selling well, I bet the docs/nurses hate to see you come in.
    I can only hope your quit or lose you job so someone can take over and sell this great product.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster is dumb enough to think they've been talking to the same person, which prob makes them smarter than 75% of the sales force

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!:D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 giant horse pills filled with fish are is not the best in class. Sorry to break it to you

But a job is a job, and its nice to have some benefits in my late 50's when most companies would not take a look at me

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should track your IP address. I bet if they paid enough money they could get it and fire you. This drug is the bomb and if you are really educated on it, you would know. Get educated dude!!

Your age has nothing to do with it dummy. You really have an issue with your age. Go Get some Botox and lose some weight.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new came out today that it takes only 20 pts on Vascepa to prevent one event, as it takes 45 pts. on a statin.
    Do you idiots read anything or you to busy eating all the lunches and getting fat...fatter...fastest...then your trigs will get high and you will need...……...VASCEPA.

After being in pharm for 33 years...mgt. here needs to clean house and get reps that want/will do the best they can. What you have now is a bunch of crybabies!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to recruit the best talent when you're calling on both primary and specialty but the base salary maxes out around $72k

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the dumbest thing I've read. You signed up for it...YES. So you do the....BEST...you can at any job. My first job out of college was consumer sales...(low Pay)….But I did the BEST I could and got the most money etc. Thus, it lead to a much better field...Pharmaceutical Sales...where I really was able to make a lot more money and have fun.
    All you JERKS do is complain....again, how do you expect to improve your career, if you don't do the best you can at anything that you do
    You my friend are a First Class.....LOSER!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can't wait till this cheerleader gets through year 1 of pharma sales and looks back on these posts

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above post spoken like a TRUE….idiot! Congrats numnuts!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keepin it . You must be talking about our team!