WAKE UP

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by ThatsaPurdyMouth, May 9, 2018 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. They are taking advantage of inexperienced reps. Bribing managers to be a part of their crooked ways with stock options. They do not care about you or your family. It's a retirement plan for Ed and Thom. The ship is taking on water and sinking. 10ish reps cut last week for not working 8-5. Does any rep? Let's be honest. Reps are steadily growing their territory but not getting paid because of high goals and the new IC that was lubed up nicely b4 shoved up our rear. Also trouble ahoy bc the government is putting a black eye on gaba. Oh no, there goes the "miracle" drug Horizant. So much for that money, let's just cut some more reps to make up for it without doing it the right way. Gotta go park in a parking lot for a few hours to keep my job. Good selling pawns.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were 10ish reps cut last week? I didn't know that! They are keeping us in the dark until we find this stuff out through the grape vine. What divisions? What territories? How did it all come down? Please share.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be from Hospital group!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know specific territories but I hear that most were CV.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be an Arbor kool aid drinker.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhh Ohh, they are running out of Kool Aid....they better buy some more lube! Things are crumbling on all fronts......better start running for the exits while you can!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All divisions have been affected by these layoffs in disguise. I think they have gotten rid of as many people this year as they did in November layoffs. Layoffs without severance will continue....Managers have their marching orders and its to dig deep and find a way to layoff some more reps so they don't have to pay severance or unemployment. Not sure Arbor will be able to pull the nose up after they way they are treating the sales force....this plane is crashing and burning hard! Nice way to treat the people who brought you to the dance! Do you even read the surveys and exit interviews.....its like you are tone deaf!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will sit back....and watch with much pleasure. Karma really is a thing....you treat people this way and it will come around to you.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do not understand the industry, you need to find something else to do. Things change everyday, if you want security, go back to selling HR packages. Yeah arbor is going to replace you smucks who quit working after getting the territory running because it’s simple economics, plus younger faces sell better. While leadership will countinue to sing rocky top from the foothills until there is another start to join, and fail, rest assured your job is not safe and you need to hustle. Oh and don’t send your daughter to IST. Thanks TP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is CRAZY

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a major gap between not working and what they expect. I can promise you if their expectation is 8-5 M-F they can fire all of us right now. Nobody is doing that and it’s not necessary to do that to grow your business.
    People are leaving because management is unpredictable and we don’t even know what they are firing people for or if we will be next if they happen to look at our work hours on any given day.
    Agreed on the IST part. Not cool to be fishing off the company pier.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait.... 10 MORE people than what they already cut like a month ago? I thought that was over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are so unhappy at this company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait.... 10 MORE people than what they already cut like a month ago? I thought that was over.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you not be unhappy when you work for total idiots at every level?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Every ASM in this company wouldn’t even be DM material anywhere else. It’s pathetic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps that got fired need to talk to each other and develop a class action law suite. They should have just done a layoff and not put these people out like this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My hatred for this company is pretty deep. Went to my lawyer to see if I had any legal recourse....he asked for my employment agreement that I signed when I accepted the job. The lawyer laughed at me pretty much. The employment agreement states that you are an employee at will and you can terminate and they can terminate your employment at any time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take that hatred and turn it into motivation to find a job and a company that will appreciate your talents. There are a lot of jobs out there and if you keep your nose to the grind stone and do your job things will work out.....but it will have to be somewhere else. This latest witch hunt is not gonna turn out the way they think it is. If people haven't been working.....they probably haven't been working for a long time. Why are they just now just trying to respond to this. They should have been doing this sooner instead of waiting to do it all at once. Makes you wonder if they are in real trouble if they are just now getting around to see if folks are working. It all smells of desperation. Get out when you can and don't look back!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are delusional enough to think that they are weeding out the bad ones and getting down to the best reps that are working hard and committed to Arbor. Couldn’t be further from the truth. They are just keeping the biggest liars. Wait until they try to launch the ADF and fall flat on their face because nobody is really doing unbranded calls and the market doesn’t care about it. We just put them down to keep our jobs!