Walgreen's Rumors

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, May 16, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually LCA does the buyouts. Curious to see how this goes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is good news. My Commission is so bad maybe this will give me an in so I can moonlight as a cashier in the evenings.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good move for both companies...labcorp is dying brand...no bench for management...makes sense

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You commission, or total lack of it as is in your case, is a direct reflection on your value to our organization. Perhaps if you spent less time grousing on social media and more time trying to produce something, it would be reflected in your compensation. And you can forget about a cashier job. They are paid by the hour and your output doesn’t warrant the expense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll. If you worked here you would know your efforts have nothing to do with how your Commission is calculated at WalCorp.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your inability to comprehend, navigate and succeed within the structure of our prosperous and proven business model, is a very poor reflection of your intellect and abilities. Simply put son, you aren’t LabCorp material. You need to find a smaller pond to swim in. The waters here are obviously far to complicated and dangerous for a little fish like you. Perhaps you can find a nice mom and pop small business that’s willing to give you a chance. Maybe a pool cleaning service, an office supply store or hot dog stand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable! You act like you work at the Cleveland Clinic and you are curing cancer! It’s Labcorp, the WalMart of the lab industry. How pathetic. But please continue to rant SON. We enjoy the juvenile humor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You apparently have never been a Patient at one of our first class Service Centers. Sorry that we can’t accept your Medicaid HMO, but we cater to a different class of consumers. And of course we haven’t cured cancer, yet. We do however catch this awful disease and many others in time to save lives. That is who we are. This is what we do. Try not to feel to stupid for not knowing. We are glad to have educated you and we accept your apology.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughs on you. I have seen plenty of the PSCs. First class dingy is more like it. Wow, talk about drinking the Kool-aide. Get’m in, stick’m, next is Labcorp’s motto! Losers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which municipality sends you in for court ordered drug screens? We don’t usually think of you as “our customer”, in those instances, but I guess technically you are. I can see why you might have an attitude about us. Especially if we caught you trying to smuggle in some “clean” urine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will do you one better. I send my patients to these patient service centers and from what I hear back from them, I am seriously rethinking my decision. Granted, I do give my patients the choice of where to go to get their blood drawn or urine collected. I get on here occasionally to hear about possible news that I can get between the garbage. Honestly, you folks scare me. Twenty years ago, a representative for the drug companies or labs were someone to respect but you younger people are no more than a dog with a note! Heaven help this industry moving forward with the idiots calling on my offices. You do give my office staff some entertainment during a stressful and tedious day. We really enjoy the pompous managers you bring in. My grandson has a better understanding of the business world and he is 12! Enough said, do yourself a favor and clean up those Petrie dishes you call service centers. They are appalling!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say that you “send your patients to our
    patient service centers” and that you are “seriously rethinking that decision”. Ok.

But then, literally in the next sentence, you say that “you give your patients the choice of where to go”???

You also say that you “get on here occasionally to hear about possible news that you can get between the garbage”. News about what, son? The “appalling”, “petrie dish” service centers where you claim to “send your patients” to, or the ones where the “patients choose to go” to.

Did you also get your education, such that it is, from anonymous internet message boards? It would appear so.

Then there are these issues:

“Twenty years ago, a representative for the drug companies or labs were someone to respect”

“you younger people are no more than a dog with a note.

Perhaps it is you who should “do yourself a favor” and ask your “12 year old grandson” to check your writing for grammatical issues, nonsensical statements and glaring inconsistencies, before posting this “garbage” on a public forum.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right. I did use incorrect grammar in sending the message. Maybe I should have had someone in my office construct my ideas for you. Instead of defending your point, you simply rewrote everything I said and said it back to me. How amusing. Just like how the reps ARE coming into my offices and spitting out verbatim what the lab wants them, OR YOU, to think and act. Thank you for proving my point.

As far as my grandson correcting my English, I will be retiring in a few years and I will leave my facilities to medical staffs that have worked years with me while you glorified door to door salespeople come rolling in with the finesse of selling a junky used car! Who knows, more than likely, my grandson will be throwing your children out if there is even a need for people like you. I am sure there are many mistakes in this reply and since you having nothing else to do in your pathetic life, feel free to correct.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck in your retirement. Please keep in mind as a rep for about 25 years, remember we are not all the same. Some of us have survived by not dishing out the corporate message. Some of us listen and deliver the best we can. I’m a few years from calling it a day. I can’t wait!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be generous and take you at your word, when you imply that your lack of basic grammar and writing skills are due to dementia, brought on by your advanced age. Perhaps that also explains your general sense of confusion and irrational episodic outbursts. And don’t worry old timer, we understand what you’re trying to say and everything’s going to be alright. Perhaps this site isn’t good for you. Try watching something that will keep you calm and relaxed. Have you ever seen The Alex Jones program on InfoWars? That should be just about right for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope his/her confusion doesn’t get too bad because you would be out of a job and from your tone, a Walmart greeter might be above your pay grade.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay out of this, son. No one cares about your stupid opinions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is who we all think it is. And you are finally coming to LabCorp. Then great things are in store for our organization and this message board.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I hope you are right also but time will tell. I do promise there will be BIG changes and sharp is the word of the day. Looking forward to it. Now lets stay off of this site and focus on our future. Some will need it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we wanted your opinion son, it would have been listed in your performance improvement plan. And you have been warned about what you can “look forward to” if you fail to comply with our requirements.