Walking back the BS

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Or you could wear glasses like Slick Rick Perry ! :p

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, the OP and Vag certainly have a lot of BS to walk back!

4. Vagitarian

The claim, made by tweet, is absurd. Spying on a US citizen requires a FISA. Trump could easily find out if one was issued. If one of our intelligence agencies was surveilling a foreigner (ie, a Russian) no FISA is required. And if, during that surveillance and American (like what happened to Flynn) is caught on that tape, it's called 'incidental' and as no FISA was required and that American was not the target. Not BS, not a leak, true.

So no one 'tapped' Trump's phone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say far more than you can really know. Trump's claim is reasonable based upon what we know to this point.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, idiot boy. I've taken pity on you and fine the research for you.

Now ignorance is no longer an excuse for you. If you still don't get it and admit that Trump's tweet was very reasonable then it's because you're stupid!

This is from a former U.S. Attorney the guy that got the blind sheik so he has the knowledge, experience and training to know what he's talking about. You however are a proven idiot and will certainly remain so until you learn who to listen to! This guy is the sort you need to listen to!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump

7. Vagitarian

All Trump has to do is call the justice department and find out all FISAs. He hasn't done that - or else he has and knows how lame his accusation is. And there's a big difference between Obama and the 'Obama administration'. Like I explained to you, they could have been investigating Russian agents operating out of the Trump building and caught a conversation incidentally. For someone who rails against news that isn't attributed to a source when presented, he sure does a lot of just that. This whole thing is just a distraction for his non-performance on his promises: ACA change, American Steel in the pipeline (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), Mexico pays for the wall (when in fact he just asked Congress for $25 million for it) the total ban on Muslims and on and on and on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comeback is a total fail in light of the link I just posted which proves that his accusation is entirely reasonable regardless of what the ultimate outcome is.

Even if Trump knows or finds out there is the little matter of classified info, ongoing investigations etc. even if Trump knows that doesn't mean that he can lawfully disclose the truth or that it is in the interest of national security.

You are indeed the idiot boy.

Read the link I posted 3 times and say to yourself, "I am stupid"!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there is no collusion. As much as you wish it were true. Once again, we're throwing the stick and you can't help chasing it. Hey, it's over there. This stick is FISA. Go! LMAO. You're right. No one "tapped" Trump's phone. While you try to discredit this we've moved on. Yes, please look at his phone.

But please look into his tapped phone.

10. Vagitarian

It will be looked into if he submits the evidence requested on Monday. It's pretty basic. You make charges, you say why and submit any evidence you have. Ball's in the White House Court and ball don't lie. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Immediately after the election the Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller explained that Melania would be staying in New York because there was "obviously a sensitivity to pulling out a 10-year-old in the middle of the school year".
    We have since learned that the cost of security for Melania and Barron to remain at Trump Tower is $183 million/year. There is also no indication that they will actually move to DC this summer. So in essence the Federal government is giving the Trump family a $183 million annual voucher so Barron can attend the elite private prep school of his choice.
    Meanwhile, we learned last night that Trump's budget would completely eliminate funding for the National Endowment for the Arts. The NEA, with an annual budget of only $148 million, is able to provide seed money for arts programming in literally every Congressional district in the country.
    So, on the one hand you have a $183 million school voucher for a single 10-year-old at an elite private school. On the other hand you have a program that impacts arts and cultural programming throughout the entire nation."

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Catch a clue. The security of the first family is a matter of national security. Passing out tax payers hard earned money to a bunch of Libtard "artists" of dubious merit is not.

You are dismissed!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I get it. It's pretty basic. Charges were made about collusion with Russia. No evidence has been presented to support this. You make charges, you say why and submit any evidence you have. Ok. Charges have been made. No evidence submitted. Ball don't lie. Um, why are we still talking about this and alleging it's true? It will be looked into if he submits the evidence requested on Monday. Ok, help me out here. Was evidence submitted on the Trump collusion? Answer. No. Was there collusion? Answer. No. Does it matter? Answer. No. Does the truth matter? Answer. No. Tell me why again his allegations are wrong? Sure.

14. Vagitarian

Actually the president is the one who made very specific charges, which if true could land the former president in jail - very serious. HE asked for an investigation. Congress is investigating per his request. They have asked him for the basis of his charges (which is pretty standard in an investigation of any type). Supposedly it will be submitted tomorrow. I hope they either 1) find it's true and charge the former president or 2) announce it is baseless (like his former charges that the president wasn't born here). We need to get on with healthcare, the wall and tax cuts - the president's plan that's 'going to be great'.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know how that is going to turn out, regardless of the truth. For whatever reason, Obama is above the law. I'm guessing something is there but it will never come to light. I say this because, never in their wildest dreams, did they think Trump would win. With that being said, it now becomes "by any means necessary." This is happening now, and will continue until Trump is either impeached or Obama and his ilk are exposed. They're not going to be exposed. That's simply a fact. On top of that, Trump isn't helping his own cause. Unfortunately, that isn't going to change. What I can't understand is the holdup with healthcare. They (republicans) have a replacement and know what needs to be done but they continue with their petty games. For the life of me I don't know why. This is their silver platter and they're about to knock it to the ground. If they screw this up I hope they all get voted out of office. The wall? Whatever. I know this was a big part of his platform but that is the bottom of the list for me. If it gets done, great. His tax plan? Full steam ahead. Trump needs to barrel forward and forget this other bullshit. Hate him as much as you like, and he's kinda douchey, but he really wants to change things for the better. Give him the chance. If he fails, see ya. What is so wrong with watch and wait? You may get surprised.

16. Vagitarian

Give him the chance? He HAS the chance. He owns both houses in Congress. We're watching and we're waiting.....

Tick, tock, tick, tock........

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump's got plenty of time! How long has the bogus Russia story been in play? Yeah, he's got plenty of time.

18. #19 Vagitarian, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 4:36 PM
    Vagitarian

You need to watch the hearings Trump requested - the ones where he quoted (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) Clapper, oh my!:p

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep making a fool of yourself. Trump is moving ahead with his agenda and controlling the media narrative.

Trump is playing Chess and you're stuck behind the couch looking for checkers pieces.