Wall Street Journal Analysis Found Dirty Storage, Leaky Blood Samples and Firms Going

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street Journal Analysis Found Dirty Storage, Leaky Blood Samples and Firms Going Under

I REMEMBER THOSE SAMPLES WE LOST. CROUSE, YOU WEREN'T THERE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Wall Street Journal Analysis Found Dirty Storage, Leaky Blood Samples and Firms G

I'm sure the CBR Times would have picked up on this if itwere true. None of our baby's have ever reported anything as you suggested. Our babes are clean, and when an occasional accident does occur, (from some of our younger babes, spit- ups, loose bowels, etc,) the messes are quickly cleaned up! Nobody keeps soiled samples!
    The Wall Street Journal doesn't have a section dedicated to baby's.
    CBR will never go under. Our baby's are too bright, loving, and careful. The CBR Nation of baby's is in full control!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Wall Street Journal Analysis Found Dirty Storage, Leaky Blood Samples and Firms G

i have a copy of the cips, baby #20. you do not know what you are talking about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I have a "Tippy Cup" too! There are so many baby's in the CBR Nation that it would be difficult to keep amything from us. Soiled diapers are always discarded within a short period of time. You know this.
    One early admission to law school and a couple of early admissions to colleges are proof CBR Baby's are a cut above. No other similar company can claim our overall success rates.
    We babes know what we are talking about!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you have to lie to the parents, baby #20? i did. shut your face.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, why would I have to lie to any parents of any of our babes?? We have the brightest and healthiest baby's of any company! Are you a baby that has gone off the deep end?
    Chaffing and/ or Colic can be very hard on a baby. I can only assure you as you grow, these illnesses will subside. Perhaps you should talk with your parents about a change of diaper brand or change of size. Are you over 16 lbs? And stay away from cloth diapers! This is a must, as reported by pediatricians in several issues of The CBR Times. Shutting my face will not help your stomach problems. Mom and Dad can help with dosing your medication.
    I hope to see you in July at our Summer Reunion!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to tell which private cord blood banks, if any, are reliable enough to store your baby's cord blood stem cells. It is obviously unreasonable to think that all 500,000 of CBR's samples got to the lab without any slip-ups. CBR is a large company that has to keep up with a huge amount of moving blood samples. That being said, it is also unreasonable to deny that these slip-ups never happened. It is very clear that CBR didn't pay as much attention to their blood samples as they should have. Here's a link to the original Wall Street Journal article:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303887804579501500366071342

I work at Americord Registry, where customer service is our top priority. We double-, even triple-check all of our records to make sure we have all of the relevant information for each client. We make sure all of our lab work is done in a timely manner, and that every blood sample is properly labeled and stored. If you want to take a look at all the reasons Americord Registry can provide you with easily accessible cord blood, click on this link!

http://cordadvantage.com/faq/about-americord-registry

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not surprised. they have no clue what they are doing. definitely not the choice to go with in a cord blood bank

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pretty much bad news listening to lies about what's going on at CBR!
    I managed to ask CBR Baby# 1 about these "leaky things" that were supposedly found. No truth to any of it! CBR Baby# 1 is our legal anylist and baby lawyer! As a todler now, he is on top of all matters pertaining to things like dirty stuff, blood drippings, messy diapers, etc.
    Next week's CBR Times will have an op- ed piece defending our parent company- CBR! I hope you all take the time to read it!

With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope all you babies had the chance to read yesterday's op- ed piece by CBR Baby# 5, about the nonesense reported about "leaky things", etc. These original reports are completely untrue, and CBR Baby# 5 does a great job in presenting his facts, which support the truth and expose the lies!
    We here at CBR are most fortunate to have a newspaper written by award- winning baby journalists!
    Always cling tight to the truth, and always keep colic in check!

With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16