Wally Westervelt RIP

Discussion in 'King Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW so sad! Totally forgot about the above video. What a great guy. So sad for his family. Praying for peace for his family.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rest in peace Wally! What a great company we had....great people. Keep smiling friend! We loved you and that great training team!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for starting this post. I'm shocked.
    You are right, he was a great guy.

I met him when he was the King Training Manager as I was calling on him while at CMR.

Good man!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the good die young.

What a terrible loss.

Deepest condolences to the family.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not even know he was sick. What happened?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goom man. Truly was.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful man. God rest his soul and bless his family during this most difficult time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wally was awesome.....he will be missed by many. I'm sure that training group is crushed. They were a great group who seemed to really care about each other. Joe G, Toni, Wally, Tyler, AM, Felesha........the best! Wally was so sweet. Great guy...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw some of them at the wake. They were devastated. We all are. May Wally find peace and may his family know he was a great guy!
    It brought us all together as a King family.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those were the best times at King. What a wonderful group of people. I loved my training then and remember Wally. Rest in peace Wally!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where in the world is Wally?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As person who was in house at the time, that training team was the best. They were all good people, fun, and wonderful to work with. We are saddened by this as part of the family is now gone at King. RIP Wally.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true to that. We had a solid company with great people who worked together. This was a true loss. Was at wake and we were all stunned. As far as that training group. I saw them there. Was trained by Wally and Toni. What wonderful people....The good old days when we had decent drugs. People cared about us. So many tears at that wake. I went back into field next day working for this shitty company Pfizer who could care less about any people. I wish we were back at King.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened? What did he die of?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God Bless Him and his family in this tough time. What a genuinely nice guy. When I think about him I think of his smile and his kind natured spirit! That is very rare these days. God bless him and his family. Wow !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does it matter?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think people would like to make a donation to disease research and don't know which disease took this precious life

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wally left two young children behind. If you want to make a donation, I would suggest donations may be made to the trust fund of Wally and Laura’s children, “Westervelt Trust.” C/O Noelle Nish Esq. 163 Washington St. Morristown, NJ 07960

I am sure it would be much appreciated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The disease that took his life is the very one that King tried to market drugs for. Peace Wally.