Wanna Bet How Many TMs Resign After Bonus Paid?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2019 at 10:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of 8 TMs that will be resigning after bonus is paid. True up, true down, who cares. Those in top 10 that made a lot of $$$ for their unscrupulous tactics, get the check and run! Yeah yeah I know everyone stayed in “compliance” wink wink. “If” Ilumya team goes to meeting I wonder how many open territories will be available.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, let’s get real here.
    Someone tell me why anyone would stay with this company in any capacity.
    As said before - SUN is not a destination for anyone who’s any good at what they do. It’s a dead end just before or just after a CSO job.
    And for the home office: I don’t know how you people get up, look in the mirror and muster the motivation to walk in those doors each day. What a dismal way to spend the precious days of your life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With just a few exceptions, those at sun are a marked level below what you’d see in other ‘real’ Pharma companies. One very clear example is the company’s absolute inability to execute on anything - from training to onboarding, marketing materials, access - and from what you hear from the Illumya team - their HUB is a complete joke.

Separately, those designated as leaders are retreads at best. Dilip must be out of his mind seeing the numbers. And Mr. abhay - we are shocked that’s he’s not been yanked out and banished to a a tin-roofed hut in Dharavi.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't imagine that any rep here has been putting their career on hold for a $1500 bonus from Sun.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It depends.
    If they leave Sun, they’ll likely be unemployed for a while, and so $1500 helps out.
    You have to know that it’ll also take a Sun employee much longer to find another job. Name one person who left Sun and went to a bobafide pharna company. They go to another little POS startup, back to Walmart or to the unemployment line. Some have done all three.

You came here bc you suck and are clearly third-tier talent. It’ll be tough to compete for a real job.

You’re going to retire at Sun, maybe. And OMG, how depressing is that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll presume you meant bona fide, and yeah, I’d agree

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This launch has been an epic failure and it’s due to senior leadership period. Things happen at a launch that can be fixed but this has been disastrous and the Hub is an embarrassment period. In field sales defense/TMs we were hustled on false promises to our face abs had to adapt to new directions every other day and it crushed our credibility. There are a lot of solid people as TMs that brought a lot to the salesforce and I hate seeing us get blamed and regarded as rejects. You weren’t there during interviews, calls, etc, when we were promised to be part of something exciting and to provide for our families so enough with the bashing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High turnover rate from all departments this early post launch and even before product available is/was huge red flag.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok but really...the HUB?! Sun waited until the last minute to even put together one. When they did they hired a manager that was a TM and their only qualification was bust size (AG likes his toys). Sun put together a bonus plan and promised payout even though they had no way to get that data. So they had the brilliant idea of the HUB to capture it. The problem is that only 30-40% of offices will use a HUB. Most Ilumya new starts will never be captured. Sun knew this from the onset but lied to sales anyway.

So do I feel bad for those foreigner losers? Hell no. I feel bad for every TM and RSM that was sold this heap of steaming cow pies. Careers were ruined. Families are endangered. It has had a physical and mental toll on those people. Things just don’t get any nastier than that. I hope KF, FL & ST rot in hell for their arrogant lies to good honest people. So are we looking to leave. Yes, we all are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, actually I was there, observing those promises made by primarily by FL and ST, but also by others. But - I wasn’t in a position to get to all of you and give the truth. So, you’re adults and should have done more homework. At the end of the day it was a bad decision on your part. You had about 100 Levulan and Absorica reps and 20 inside people you could have contacted to get the inside story. You failed to do so. You took the bait and sat on your butt collecting stupid money before a delayed launch. I hope you saved it. I know of reputable people in Princeton who excused themselves from interviewing candidates bc they couldn’t look them in the eye and say ‘yeah, this is a good place to work. Come here’. There were too few of them and these comment are not limited to tildra-world. The cancer is rampant.

How many months after launch of tildra dies the CMO/VP Medical leave ? That doesn’t bode well for the company now does it ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, people were sticking around because of the rhetoric that was being spewed by RSM's. They went into damage control (from FL and ST) mode 2 months ago telling TM's that they were hearing Sun was just going to pay the target bonus. Many people were sitting and waiting, which i think is poor planning on their part. You can bet those people are in full on job search mode now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You so nailed it - AG (and TG) are gawkers and hire based on let’s just say ... physical attributes above the waist.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole management team, including the RSM's should be ashamed of this shit show of perpetual lies and the credibility that they will NEVER get back.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I kept an excel sheet of every Rx submitted to Hub or specialty pharmacy. Offices told me when they were going to SP. I’d ask my East RSM why some data was not showing in McKesson report to reflect true numbers and was given a “well be happy for scripts you see!” I said report sent to field sales was not accurate and would impact bonus, rank, etc. I’m so burned by Sun that the true up/true down, get SPP data later convo is bs. I don’t want to hear “it’ll all work out in end.” How about it being accurate now? We all know majority of scripts aren’t filled so those in the top 5 good for you but your numbers aren’t 100% accurate like the rest of us. I hope they pull Iluyma team from meeting. Save the money and just do a webex. No one wants to go!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s disgusting to see those guys lurking around those women. HR knows.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gross. But I know who they ‘gawk at’ - it’s pretty easy to see.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a good chance I may be resigning at the meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Motivational poem of the day

They came from Abbvie and J&J,

with egos big as Dilip.

They sat a year,

fat, drinking beer.

Now they can’t get their will up!

Tildra, Tildra will save the day,

that’s what the mob all claimed.

But when they used the access HUB,

they all saw they were gamed.