Wannabe Biotech

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 years in existence and 1 blockbuster to show for it. This house of cards is doomed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name of the company is good but an empty suit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they ever produced a first in class product?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you work here, then leave. Find a company that is a better fit for you. If you don’t work here, why do you care about its success or failure? Move on with your life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey listen up ass lick. I'll do whatever the hell I want, including complaining about this stink company fish bait. Now, I do have something for you to suck on. And it's very large too so open wide.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. Sounds like you are enjoying life. Glad to have as a colleague.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure am corn hole. Im having so much friction' fun here its a joke. Just hope the gig can hold out just a few more years

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is going on with this once great company? Hey Phil, the Pill, whats with the threats of CONSEQUENCES? What a frickin' joke you've turned out to be. Go back to your ex big pharma company-Pfizer, and stay there. You've ruined our culture with this shit. So fucking what if a box isnt checked. Lets make a mountain out of a mole hill. Lets stay home and do fucking administrative tasks that have become so laborious that's it taking away from what we do, or what we're supposed to be doing, during the day. This company is fucked up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock down 7% today and still no BLA for cemiplimab, 4 weeks since the EMA filing. This is not good.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eyelea likely to miss sales estimate based on growing Lucentis sales reported by Roche. ouch - close well below $300 next week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for it this week. Soft Eyelea sales for the qtr., Dupixent misses, and cemiplimab BLA fails to impress the street. Sub 300 close coming and no positive news on the horizon. Regeneron is good at making antibodies, but that's it. No real discovery going on here and certainly no commercial ingenuity.

Chutzpah is a great, but only when you can back it up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have regeneron science...’nuff said

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever numb nut. You are clueless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”I’m not a smart man....but I know what Regeneron science is”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, even Forrest Gump knows!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see the red tomorrow.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in the last few years REGN / Sanofi have cut the price of two drugs by more than 50% (praluent, zaltrap) after launching them and seeing the market reject them.

It begs the question, are they arrogant, incompetent, or both?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beats Q1 earnings est, profits soar, and the stock is down.

Why, because there is nothing after Eyelea. New products are being rejected by the market, and there's nothing to indicate that will change anytime soon. All the REGN eggs are currently in the Eyelea basket and that makes investors very nervous.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have 18 months to abandon the s.s. regeneron

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the "Consequences" teleconference today big Phil! You have done an excellent job at bringing us to "parity" with all the other big pharma companies. Fantastic!

What a fucking pathetic joke