WARNING!!! They are monitoring TR phone activity

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2020 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had drinks with a person that is involved in IT this past week. As the night went on, the person told me that they are able to monitor what TR’s are doing with their phones. They’re able to see when their phone is mobile out in their territories, when their phone is at their home address all day and then it got creepy. The person said that because the waiver the TR’s signed, it also allows the company to monitor websites they visited on those authorized phones AND the text between company employees that signed the same waiver. So, now they are seeing so many nudes and half naked pictures being shared between employees. And the amount of adults sites visited during the day was astounding. The worst part, they are documenting and saving everything incase of a lawsuit. This person was actually bragging about all the TR’s that they had seen naked. They have a list on the side of who has the biggest, who has the smallest, who looks good, who doesn’t look good, who’s the freakiest, who’s married, who’s messing around with how many others and the list goes on. He said they even know who’s planning on hooking up at the BSF.

One of reasons we had to sign the behavior thing about not going to strip clubs is becAuse they've intercepted a few TR’s talking about going to strip clubs where you can pay the dancers for a little something extra. The person also told me that because this is all such a huge epidemic, they had all the TR’s do the s3xual harassment portion in the prework for the regional meeting. They are watching.

BE CAREFUL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gots the biggest!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t really news. Even personal phones with all the apps you download they been keeping track of what you do. Although if it’s a personal phone you can sued them eventually for anything because at the end of the day it’s your phone and you didn’t sign any rights away

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t lie...they know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What y’all don’t realize is when you download the benco apps on your phone you make this fair game. Legally they can look at anything on your phone because you have company info installed. Literally had this conversation with a lawyer recently during a consult because of all the FTC legal stuff and I got a little worried. Turns out I was worried with good reason although I was never called for anything regarding the FTC or other lawsuits. They can look at your phone whenever. If you don’t want them to do that, delete crm, delete painless and don’t install the mobile device management.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could tell you that I know of one married TR that is sending her nudes and half naked pictures to another TR and he is sharing them with another TR. And that person is send them out to everyone. I’ve been sent one picture (the exact same picture) of her from two different people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she good looking?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great read. They can't track anything without permission. Check your permissions per app. Also unless your a major player, or are alleging inappropriate (normal for Schitface) behavior and filing a complaint or suing them they'll not request access. And to the posters saying they (IT) have nude pics and such of various people, well that'd be criminal if they are actually downloading personal photos and texts from people's phones. Nice try Schitface, you tried to scare them once before with the whole cafepharma tracks IP addresses garbage and they called you out themselves. Whatcha got buddy? A nothingburger, but nice to know we've all hit a nerve. Your time will come.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember this was brought up previously. It’s on teams somewhere. They (IT dept) said they only had access to the apps nothing more. But I definitely think if they wanted to they could have access to everything. Your contacts for example are deleted all the time if the person is no longer a Benco employee but you could of had them in your contacts for years before they join Benco.

Lawsuit related, they can access anything if they want. It’s not Benco. It’s the lawyers and federal government.

End of the day, Benco is not to be trusted anymore. They don’t care about you or your accounts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only don't trust Benco but your coworkers, they're (leadership) on this forum and are actively responding and have been getting posts removed that expose their bad behavior and coverups of various West District leaders bad behavior. They're running scared. They should be. BSF should be more like Viva La Revolucion!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not monitoring your phones. They use Airwatch MDM to push apps to your phone and TRs/ST just get phones sent straight from manufacturer. <<< IT