Warning to US Workers

Discussion in 'Archimedes Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but no one has told them yet. Bucky is still driving to work and playing with his red stapler.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky the Pirate will make off with his red stapler. See him at ASH plundering another unsuspecting start up so he can make it a start down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After De Luca, Perelman is leaving Archimedes...
    Buchalter is now alone...
    Enzon, Archimedes: two failures for him...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised Perelman lasted so long. The quintessential me-first narcissist.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Order a martini

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he already has another gig in Pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perelman no longer on website. I guess Archimedes is just going to slowly evaporate. People leave, no press release, no nothing. Eventually, just the guy with the red stapler, sitting in the basement, depositing the check for each Lazanda script they get each month.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh wait. they don't even have Lazanda anymore. I wonder if competent management would have changed the course of this product. Insys managed to make some hay with a redundant product. You'd think they could have made a go with it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky the Pirate has made off with his booty! Happy New Year sucka!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made off? Seems like he's the only one still there! You'd think someone somewhere would have lopped off the head of this hydra a long time ago.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody left? Anybody know if the lights are still turned on in Bedminster? Is Bucky working from home? Is he working at all?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky did not even leave a light bulb or a toner cartridge behind. Look at Enzon under a buck/share. Bucky is shameless.