Warning

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2016 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nearly the exact same jobs are now open through promoveo health for Tampa, Houston, Denver and Nashville. Entry level pharma sales at 40k per year base, "new and growing company", recently approved prescription. All the same. Start job hunting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panic button has been hit - all rookies will be replaced with real tenured cardio pharma reps.
    Nice efforts and thanks for trying!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever moron! That's hilarious! No "tenured cardio" reps will join this dirtbag company for a 40k base lol! R you slow? Like, as in low iq or something? I'm sorry about that...

KARMA NEW HAVEN...karma. Durlaza is a horrible useless unwanted drug. The Drs HATE it. You got nothin'. No outcome data. You're panicking because your investors r ready to pull out. Because they know now that it's a flop! Lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you question our leader Inspector Clouseau?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do they not invest in outcome data? It's been an uphill sale without.. Getting beat up at my lunches after I'm cornered about data.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess they just didn't have the $$$, or had the $$$ but didn't want to allocate it to that. You're right it's a completely uphill sale.

Did they actually think Docs would switch their patients from 2$ Per month otc aspirin to an approximate 180$ per month Rx with no outcomes data? Yeah we know, copay cards. But I quote from multiple prescribers "someone is still paying for it" Hindsight....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is going to admit it if it's true. The sales force is always the last to know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets ask our Managers and see their reaction as they try to lie.
    Post their reaction and comments here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That moment when you get an email inviting you to apply for your own job...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I'm in...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower and mid level managers don't know. But it IS New Haven.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not New Haven. DMs don't know because it's not happening. More Cafe Pharma rumors and BS.

That being said if you don't generate revenue, as a rep, why would they keep you around?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger issue is the near complete rejection of the drug by the doctors

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buying this crap. And the Docs aren't loving this drug plain and simple. Not one sales rep has scripts flying off the pad. Not. Even. One. Even for territories with speakers, the reception isn't earth shattering!
    now everyone is doing a complete 180 and manually adding a bunch of primary docs. Wrong move, again. The more intelligent move would have been to give the sales force time to build the relationships, and the scripts would've started coming.

Someone at New Haven is talking to Promoveo Health and they are actively recruiting to fill positions in Houston, Nashville, Tampa and Denver. It's in clear writing for everyone to read. If you chose to ignore the signs, that's up to you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some docs like it.. Just keep trying. It's new concept. May take a few months to take off.. Anything novel takes docs awhile to digest.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dont have months the panic button has been hit repeatedly by the home office!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You totally blew the launch of the drug. You had ameatuears launching a drug that required the work and skill of a magician. These people are out there, but you failed to find and hire them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone say that? You are just mad you did not get hired!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D

"The work and skill of a magician" omg lol. Hysterical. Dude you flatter yourself...pharm sales isn't "magic"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are "ameatuears"? Is that like a meat eater? Or something that eats ears? Hahaha. Pretty sure you're not the skilled magician required to launch this drug buddy.