Warning!!

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The captains shall go down with the ship but the others don't have to.
    It's on, consider this your warning. CYA people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure i get this. Is someone threatening sales?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freedom of speech Captain. Stay in you're office and mind your business. CYA. You have been warned! Keep drinking the Kool aid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRYPTIC ! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT KALEO MANAGEMENT THREATENING it's employees.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comin' to get ya!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ship is going down

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know a good employment lawyer?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

better call Saul

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, decided to go public. Called the FDA and several other entities. Talked with Politico news organization several days ago. Kaleo is gouging the private sector insurance companies. Kaleo is telling reps to do unethical business practices.

It is my understanding this is just the beginning of poor press for Kaleo. I was informed yesterday through an X-in house employee now back in Pharma sales that an employee has lawyers and has been in the process of filing a sexual/age discrimination suit. This party from Kaleo management had damaging information on poor business practices. Remember this info is third party allegedly.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on at Kaleo? Insiders say management is nervous. Interviewed in Atlanta decided to pass even though I know people that work there. Hope I made the right decision.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh! You did.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!! Shame on you E and E for not realizing what those jokers are doing to their company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all laughed at you. Hit the bricks and look for work slacker. Stop making excuses for how you sucked big time !

Thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually between contacting these agency's my territory is doing very well. The only slacker is you asshole and they are not laughing. Start looking for work asshole.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good decision.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THEY ALL GOT FIRED MONDAY. DO NOT ACCEPT THE RESIGNATION WITH 6 WEEKS OF PAY. THIS WILL HURT YOUR CHANCES OF UNEMPLOYMENT . RATHER BASTARDS