Warsaw Hanging Us Out to Dry on Coronavirus?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not hearing any news on backing up the Distributors as hospital after hospital cancels elective surgery, but they sure do want their precious WSE in on time.

Clueless..............................

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a 1099 sweet cakes. What do you want?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re

sweet cakes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you hearing anything about the housekeepers, cafeteria workers, etc in those same hospitals who will be affected by this? I’m sure distributors will survive. Get your head out of your ass. There’s a much bigger world around you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! That is what I keep telling myself...there are others who will suffer more. Time for compassion, not greed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

154 to 84 stock..Ivan !!!!!’ LETS GO!!!!DEAR .WINNING TEAM!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am guessing Queen is blaring in the background.. Let's go!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sanctimonious little asshole. You are clueless. It's not about the "bigger world" where Distributors will survive. It's about the fact that Distributors are small business people who are responsible for businesses that support dozens of families.

And, oh by the way, in case you haven't noticed, these same small businesses provide support services for thousands of patients every day.

Get your ignorant, pretentious head out of your ass and go open some boxes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice timing (feb) with respect to rounds and rounds of layoffs and China virus yet lil fellow goes out and buys a 6 mil condo in south beach. I’m glad CEOs make so much money because they really are so much better at being human than the rest of us.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/therealdeal.com/miami/2020/02/27/medical-device-ceo-snags-condo-at-residences-by-armani-casa/amp/
    The CEO of a medical device company snagged a unit at Residences by Armani/Casa in Sunny Isles Beach for $6 million, marking one of the first closings at the new luxury development
    Bryan C. Hanson and his wife Amanda Hanson purchased unit 5400 at the 308-unit condo tower at 18975 Collins Avenue. The development group sold the unit, records show.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to me he is winning.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a great pizza place two buildings down there on Collins. Don't forget to tip your server. Yep, the little people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic, absolute classic. The condo purchase comes with a trip to Italy to meet Giorgio Armani. I wonder how much ZB will be spending on jet fuel per year as his flights will now be between Conn., Warsaw and South Beach.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s probably the interest on the loans the distributors will be paying back that’ll be paying for his jet fuel! No cases coming in, great! We’ll pretend we’re a bank now! Thanks for nothing!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something tells me the Hanson don’t eat at pizza places. I think a country club membership at fishers island followed by dinner the next evening at leynias. Suitably a late morning coffee break at the aroma espresso bar after the Pilates, yoga, CrossFit morning. Next, calls to the Ivan about winning. After the call, have the concierge ring the jet and get it ready to zoom back to Fairfield and enjoy company with the Harvard crowd and discuss what to do when your so wealthy and so many gross middle class people work at their companies.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will give you an advance on your pay, from your pay!

ZB looking to earn 2 million on this advance in salaries

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charging me interest on my own damn money, bullshit. I don't need an advance, I dont live paycheck to paycheck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the win! (no pun intended)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe their idea of "support" is a fucking loan!....Oh wait, yes i can.