Was Evan the Right Choice??

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As many have said check the backgrounds of evan and Maria. Go ahead. Check. No jealously.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You folks are all nuts. But it's fun to read your posts. The managers who are being trashed on here will find some way to punish you folks. I mean, how many people have skin in the game over Maria? I'm sure she'll just make everyone's life hell for the trash talk of a few.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her old company didn't put up with it and her team got her removed from management. Guess they were a lot smarter than you folks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's on the radar...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally fake! I used to work for Maria and she was great. Quit defaming a highly successful woman!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Noel. Of course you thought she was great. She just handed you a promotion you didnt deserve. I did not work directly under Maria but I was at the same company. I was good friends with people who did work under her. She absolutely was a gossiping, destructive, and vindictive manager there as she had been there. They did not put up with the back stabbing like our leaders have been here. She seemed very nice to all of us until you get to know who she really is.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People should lay off of Evan... he is ok and should be given an opportunity... the above description of Maria is 100% accurate... she is a snake and very difficult to trust because she will stab you in the back...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's time to put an end to this thread. Nothing new is being said other than gossip, rumor and innuendo. If you have specific instances of how horrible Maria is, then share them. Otherwise, give it a rest. So, boring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN! The misogynist posts are both offensive and boring. Women in leadership roles should be supported and not attacked by the "good old boys". It's 2020, not 1950!! I trust that Aerie Security identifies the IP address of the troll poster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Aerie Security going to do? An unqualified woman given a roll way over her head in the name of diversity and failing miserably is fine to talk about. This is a free country.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think? If you keep repeating the same thing over and over something's going to change at Aerie? What's your point? We've already heard from you about your distaste for management here. What else do you have to say? Nothing? Then shut up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan, Maria, and HR agreeing with one another. I am a woman. I support women, men, straight, gay, black, white, and brown when they earn their job and do well and care about others. I will never honestly support Maria because she has not earned it through her actions. Stop playing the woman card.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard about libel lawsuits? The troll will have his day in court and we will see how brave he is on the slanderous posts. Justice will be sweet!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if a female does anything undesirable, it's misogynist and slanderous. Typhoid Mary, Eva Braun and Bonnie were not deserving of any criticism whatsoever. I am trying to see the logic in a gender of people that are above reproach and immune to any criticism due to their anatomy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you think you are a lawyer? Keep your day job even though you are not qualified.
    This is till America and Free Speech. The facts are true....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CF doesn't track IP addresses you stupid f**********ck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eva Braun? Bonnie? You must be an old timer. How many folks on this team know wtf you are talking about? You are off on some crazy tangent. Honestly, I've seen worst. The only way an RD is going down is if someone at the DM or higher level decides to address a specific issue with compliance/HR. If there is nothing but hearsay, etc. Then all this nonsense is cooler talk.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aerie senior management needs to remove the sexist bad apples ASAP. Sexism and racism can not be tolerated at any level of the organization. Unfortunately, there are a few reps that are afraid of an inclusive and diverse workforce. Truly sad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was truly sexism and a decision not based on qualification and merit that Maria was promoted.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma is a vicious bitch. People who get what they want by doing what she did to others always get what they deserve in the end. They get a reputation, and eventually are unemployable. Taking out your boss to get his job and promoting your besties never lasts.