Was Evan the Right Choice??

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so you’re not going to even try? There are reps out there connecting with their doctors and offices. If you’re not, you’re doing something wrong.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And given the current incentive model Evan roled out how does contacting my offices and calling on doctors benefit us? It doesn't and most of us are smart enough to figure that out so we will continue to put in fake calls

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be warned that audits are being done to verify call activity. If you record fake calls, you will be terminated. This is not a joke and sales representative honesty and integrity will be determined.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try motivating sales people by bonus/commission/money incentive. I hope this is not news for you....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very few if any actually making calls to offices and actually having a meaningful conversation

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s not true. Obviously the first call isn’t going to be business as usual. I’d say at this point most are becoming clinical. But it depends on the rep. Sounds like you are banking on relationships and don’t know how to sell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calls are being made! Many in person—not business as usual, not everyone at same point but all should be reaching out to offices in some way and I believe most are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day is almost over and that is the funniest thing I've heard in it by far... might be funniest thing I've heard all week... thanks for the laugh... those are all token calls... if not completely made up then fabricated... we aren't dumb enough to work for free which is exactly what those who are working are doing.... only boosting goals on future ic plans with each script wtitten... this plan encourages and promotes staying idle...idiots anf as$holes like Evan and Maria might believe otherwise but most aren't as dumb as they would like us to be... both of their voices make me sick... I have to keep a Tupperware next to me during each conference call in case I throw up

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Dont know Maria so I can't speak on that but everything else I agree with in this post. The calls I make are simply to check a box

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s a disaster plain and simple. Someone tried to warn you all about her way back at the start.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From March 4, 2019:

“MZ will cause 80 to 100 percent turnover in a year. It’s one of her core competencies.”

And the personality disorder is definitely not borderline.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her mgrs from when she started gone.
    Sticks her nose and mouth into other districts/regions where it shouldn’t be. She’s one example of why we have this toxic culture.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She wrecked part of Allergan, and she is wrecking this company now too. I have no idea how this wasn't obvious before. The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember thinking that post was crazy. Maria always seemed sweet and a decent individual. She has turned out to be the nasty back stabbing btch most warned me about.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even the Mary Poppins Little Miss Sunshine Training Lady has stopped defending these toxic "leaders" lately. Reality must be a cold, hard bitch once it sets in.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Maria not the only one . Be careful of HJ. She’s a narcissist and will backstab you as well.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke!! How stupid do you think we are?!? From day 1 this company has managed its reps based on fear and intimidation tactics. Now the ENTIRE eyecare industry knows it and has little to no respect for this organization. Comments like this and keeping toxic people like MZ around isn’t doing you any favors....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“ MZ used to be a somewhat nice person “

No, never. She is and has always been an absolutely horrid excuse for a human being. Unintelligent, insecure and hatefully vindictive.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll work on that, right after you go fuck yourself, Okay?