Was it all worth it?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You threaten us with a nickel raise, then graciously give us a quarter. How very generous of you. All that did was piss everyone off. Then you ran the survey and got butt hurt when we told you the truth about this place. I figured you were smarter than that but I was obviously wrong. Hell, my Dad's social security raise was three times bigger than mine and you want me to recommend this place to my family and friends? Don't make me laugh. It would have cost you $10 more a week to give all of us over paid Americians our regular raise. I guess since our revenue won't exceed a billion dollars this year you just couldn't find the money in the budget eh? It's hard to believe this place has fallen so far so fast. So was it all worth it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! The leaders in Arlington know it and the ones at Cherry road don't care.
    But hey, Barry did work only half the year but still got a bonus to put in his pool.
    Isn't that what really matters?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, to be honest, I’m surprised Wright hasn’t tanked already. They are struggling to release new product and the company has yet I make any real money.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is horrible and has way to many VP and Directors running it, we need more level headed people in management